If you have been in a car accident in Greene County, PA, you could recover compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and other damages. However, those liable for your accident—including insurance companies and an at-fault motorist—may resist paying you fairly.
Berger and Green fights for car accident victims to get the compensation they deserve. A Greene County car accident lawyer from our personal injury lawyer team will handle every step of your case, demanding that liable parties pay what they owe you.
How Berger and Green Can Help with Your Greene County Car Accident Case
With more than 40 years of relevant experience, the legal team at Berger and Green has handled a great number of car accident cases. We understand:
- How to protect car accident victims from insurance companies
- How to gather evidence so that it is not lost or destroyed
- The various options for seeking compensation
- How to craft a legal strategy that protects your best interests
We are a full-service law firm serving Greene County, which means we will help you by:
- Obtaining evidence that could help with your case: Important evidence in car accident cases includes witness testimony, photographs of vehicular damage, witness testimony, the accident report, and expert testimony about who is at fault for the accident.
- Documenting and calculating your damages: Your lawyer will get any employment records, medical records, bills, and expert testimony that proves the nature of your damages. We will also calculate how much your damages have cost you and how much they’re likely to cost you in the future.
- Identifying liable parties: These liable parties may become defendants in your lawsuit, or their insurer may have to cover all your damages.
- Representing you in settlement negotiations: Our lawyers have years of experience dealing with insurance companies, and we have spent substantial time at the negotiating table. We expect the insurer to challenge your Greene County accident case, but we will demand the financial recovery you deserve.
- Taking your case to trial, if we need to: Car accident cases often settle, but we never telegraph a case’s outcome. We do what is best for the client, and if that means taking your case to trial, that’s what we’ll do.
Car accident cases come with many other responsibilities, including substantial paperwork, dealings with insurance companies, and due diligence. Berger and Green employs dedicated attorneys and paralegals who will manage every aspect of your case in Greene County.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Greene County, call 412-661-1400
Why Accident Victims Rely on Berger and Green to Fight for Justice in Greene County
Car accident victims benefit from effective representation. Experience, financial resources, and a law firm’s reputation are factors you should consider when choosing a lawyer to represent you. Berger and Green offers each of these benefits, and our clients receive:
- Compassion and attention from their attorney
- Frequent communication, including updates about your case
- Their attorney’s phone number, which they are encouraged to call at any time—if your lawyer cannot respond right away, someone from our team will.
You will also get our firm’s complete financial support. Because we never charge fees or receive an upfront payment, our firm takes the financial risk in leading your case.
We also hire experts and take other measures that will improve your case, even if it means us paying more. Presenting a strong case will benefit you and our firm, so we will spare no expense in completing your case.
When you hire a car accident lawyer from Berger and Green to lead your case in Greene County, you get the support of our entire team.
What Former Clients Say About Berger and Green
If you want to learn even more about being a client with Berger and Green, consider the testimonials of these former clients:
- “We sat down and I knew right away when I met Mark, we were going to get along. He was very precise, he explained things in detail. It was amazing.” – Personal Injury Client
- ”I was very prepared by the law firm, Bill talked me through all of the things that were going to occur, the events that would be happening during the court hearing. It was just exactly how he had said it was going to be. I would absolutely refer others to Berger and Green. They worked very hard for me and my family.” – Personal Injury Client
Clients volunteered these reviews because they were grateful for how we fought and won for them. We will work hard to achieve the same results in your case.
Greene County Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
What Damages Can a Car Accident Victim in Greene County, PA, Recover?
Although each car accident victim suffers unique damages, collisions often produce injuries. Unfortunately, this means many of our clients suffer:
- Healthcare expenses: Medical and rehabilitation costs can be among the most expensive damages from a car accident. Whether through insurance or a lawsuit, our team will work toward full compensation for healthcare expenses.
- Pain and suffering: Pennsylvania allows car accident victims to seek compensation for physical pain, psychological and emotional distress, and other pain and suffering.
- Professional damages: Lost income, lost earning power, and lost performance incentives are among the professional damages we see in car accident victims.
- Property expenses: We’ll seek compensation for repairing a damaged vehicle, replacing a totaled vehicle, and repairing or replacing any property damaged in your accident.
Some of our clients even lose family members in traffic collisions. We can represent you if your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a Greene County car accident. Our firm handles wrongful death lawsuits and survival actions for those who have lost a loved one.
Click to contact our Greene County Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About Your Greene County Car Accident
Our team generally faces filing deadlines for cases like yours. Therefore, you shouldn’t wait to hire a car accident lawyer from our firm. Our team is ready to start your case in Greene County, PA, today, so we’re just waiting to hear from you.
Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation. There are no costs when you call, and there is no obligation to hire us once you’ve completed the consultation.
Call or text 412-661-1400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form