Motorcycle accident victims must focus on their health after a devastating accident. A Clarion personal injury lawyer from Berger and Green will take your case off your hands, ensuring that you can rest and recover without facing the stress of your case. Our firm has helped motorcycle accident victims in Pennsylvania secure compensation for medical bills, bike repairs, lost income, and other damages—we’ll work to secure the same outcome for you.
We know the toll bike accidents can have on riders who survived them and families who lost a loved one in a fatal crash. Our team will work relentlessly to ensure you pay no out-of-pocket costs for your damages. Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation about hiring a Clarion motorcycle accident lawyer.
Reasons to Hire a Clarion Motorcycle Accident Lawyer From Berger and Green
Our firm takes great measures to set ourselves apart from others. The team’s relentless pursuit of financial recovery and our dedication to client service make us a firm you can rely on.
Our Clarion bike accident attorney from Berger and Green can handle your case because:
- Our knowledgeable attorneys can handle any motorcycle accident case: A law firm is the sum of its lawyers. Our attorneys have proven their ability to secure large client settlements and verdicts. We accept cases because our clients deserve fair compensation. We will only be satisfied if you receive all the money you are entitled to.
- We have led many cases in Clarion, PA: Our team’s familiarity with Clarion may eliminate delays in your case. We have represented motorcycle accident victims in Clarion’s civil courts. Our lawyers know the streets and courtrooms of Clarion, which may prove beneficial as we work to resolve your case as quickly as possible.
- We rely on more than 40 years of experience: The Berger and Green team has advocated for clients for over four decades. Expressing the value that such long-term experience lends a lawyer is difficult. We believe we are ready for anything your case throws our way. Your case will be in hands molded by experience.
- Our fee structure makes it risk-free to hire Berger and Green: Our firm uses a contingency fee structure that requires no upfront payment from you. We hire experts, cover filing costs, and shoulder other financial costs associated with your case. Our firm only receives its fee if you receive your compensation.
We are proud of our work on the cases we handle, and we take care of our clients. When you hire a Clarion motorcycle accident lawyer from our team, you can expect to feel like family. Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation. We will do everything we can to hold a negligent driver accountable.
Our Former Clients Know Us Best
Our former clients have a clear, unobstructed perspective of our firm. We are rewarded every time a former client leaves a positive review:
- “[My lawyer from Berger and Green] was an awesome attorney. He met us at the hospital. He was able to take all the steps that we needed to do without having us do the paperwork. I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here and it was a great decision for our family.”
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.”
We work hard to ensure every client receives our very best service. Expect a team that communicates frequently, prioritizes your case, and works urgently to secure your financial recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a Motorcycle Accident lawyer serving Clarion, call 412-661-1400
We Will Demand Your Total Financial Recovery for the Bike Crash and Not a Dollar Less
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that motorcyclists comprise only 3% of all registered motor vehicles but 14% of fatal accidents in 2021. We recognize the serious injuries motorcyclists often suffer, so we are ready to seek a large financial recovery for you.
Your financial recovery may cover the following:
The Psychological and Emotional Toll of Your Accident
We seek compensation for clients’ pain and suffering, which can include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Brain damage and related cognitive problems
- Mood and personality changes
- Sleep problems
- Impaired or lost quality of life
We will also seek compensation for the physical pain caused by your injuries. If you need treatment for mental health issues or physical pain, we will include your care costs in your case.
If you cannot work or must adjust your work schedule after your collision, we will seek compensation for:
- Lost income (which may affect both wage-earning and salaried employees)
- Lost value of your business
- Diminished earning capacity
- Missed chances to earn benefits and promotions
- Lost benefits
- Any other professional harm
Professional uncertainty can also be a dreaded source of anxiety. We will consider the entire toll of your professional damages when valuing your case.
The Repair or Replacement of Your Property
Your Clarion motorcycle accident attorney will include:
- The cost of your motorcycle repairs.
- Replacement of your cell phone.
- A new helmet or other safety gear.
- Temporary transportation.
- Other property expenses in your claim or lawsuit.
Accident-Related Medical Bills
The legal team at Berger and Green will demand that liable parties cover all your accident-related medical bills.
Clarion Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
We Will Fight for You From the Minute You Hire Us Through the End of Your Case
At Berger and Green, seeking financial justice for motorcycle victims is essential to what we do. Allow us to do our job for you and:
- Gather evidence from your motorcycle accident in Clarion
- Document all your accident-related damages
- Calculate how much compensation you can demand
- Represent you in settlement negotiations with an insurance company
- Protect your rights and interests
- Take your case to trial if we must
No detail is too small for the team at Berger and Green. Rest up while we take care of your case.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation After a Clarion, PA, Motorcycle Crash
We typically face a filing deadline for motorcycle accident cases in Clarion and throughout Pennsylvania. Per 42 Pa. C.S.A. § 5524(2), the state’s statute of limitations, injured parties must file a lawsuit for a bike crash within two years of the accident. The same deadline applies to wrongful death cases.
We cannot stress it enough: Missing the filing deadline could prevent you from pursuing all the compensation you deserve. Our team is available right now and around the clock to speak with you. Call Berger and Green today for a free consultation.