If you or someone you love was injured in a car accident, our Clarion car accident lawyer can help you recover damages. At Berger and Green, we take the worry and frustration out of obtaining compensation. We will investigate the accident and document its cause. We also prove the at-fault driver’s negligence and handle the settlement negotiation process.
The compensation we fight to obtain for you can cover the costs of your medical bills and other expenses and losses related to the accident. It can also include pain and suffering for the trauma sustained. We start by reviewing your car accident case at no cost. Then, we will listen to your version of events and explain the steps we will take to fight for you.
The Benefits of Hiring Our Car Accident Law Firm
After an accident, you may consider taking on the insurance company on your own. The settlement negotiation process can be a huge undertaking. When you trust our law firm to fight for you, we stop at nothing to obtain the compensation you are entitled to recover.
To bolster and support your case, we will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Compile, organize, and submit evidence
- Clarify legal and insurance language
- Handle all case-related communication
- Consult relevant expert witnesses
- Interview lay accident witnesses
- Negotiate a favorable settlement
Our legal team will take on the hard work and legwork of building your case. We also ensure you understand what you should know about suing after a car accident. Our car accident attorneys will provide you with regular updates on your case, so you are informed and aware every step of the way.
What You Need to Know About Negligence in Car Accident Cases
You must prove the at-fault driver’s negligence to pursue personal injury compensation after a car accident. When our law firm handles your case, our familiarity with the law means we can prove the following:
- The at-fault driver owed you a duty of care and had a responsibility to drive safely
- The at-fault driver breached their duty by driving in a reckless or careless manner
- The at-fault driver’s actions caused the accident, and your resulting injuries and property damage
- The aftermath of the accident caused specific financial consequences
We will handle evidence collection. The file we build for you will document the cause and costs of the accident.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Clarion, call 412-661-1400
We Can Recover Economic and Non-Economic Damages
A car accident can result in economic damages. These are costs that have or will cause out-of-pocket expenses. They are typically documented with bills, receipts, and estimates we collect for you. Economic damages include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future income loss
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
You can also recover non-economic damages. These are damages that do not have a quantifiable cost. The value we assign is based on the accident’s impact on your life and lifestyle. Non-economic damages include:
- Physical disability and disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If someone you love was fatally injured in the accident, our car accident lawyer representing Clarion families will help you recover wrongful death damages. These can include funeral and burial expenses and a variety of losses.
Evidence That Proves the Cause and Cost of Your Car Accident in Clarion
The evidence we collect for you will prove the at-fault driver’s negligence and financial liability. Our Clarion car accident attorney will build a robust case file for you. It will include the following:
- Medical records and bills
- Written future prognosis
- Salary history records
- Necessary medications
- Official car accident report
- Accident scene and injury photos
- Lay and expert witness statements
Your evidence file will have two components — evidence that proves cause and evidence that proves subsequent costs. Our law firm will handle both and use the weight of the evidence to steer the negotiation process.
Clarion Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Avoid a Potentially Costly Delay In Your Car Accident Case
Your case is time-sensitive because the state imposes a statute of limitations on filing a car accident lawsuit against the at-fault driver. In most cases, an out-of-court settlement will resolve your case. However, if negotiations are prolonged or a fair offer is not forthcoming, our car accident attorney will file a lawsuit on your behalf.
We take this step to avoid running out of time to seek compensation for you. In general, Pa. C.S.A. § 5524 gives you the following:
- Two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit
- Two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit
The sooner you involve our lawyers, the more time we have to conduct a thorough investigation and ensure compliance with the statute of limitations.
Reviews and Recommendations for Berger and Green
When previous clients leave reviews for our law firm, they attest to our commitment to pursue damages for injured clients. For example, recent online reviews say the following:
- Kari: Highly recommend Berger and Green. I am grateful for all the support and understanding through the entire process. Can’t say thank you enough.
- Matthew: The statute was vastly approaching and although it was an uphill battle to get anywhere, the team at Berger and Green did everything they possibly could for me. They were attentive, professional, and caring.
Our law firm works hard to ensure you are treated like a person, not a case file. We go the extra mile to meet the unique needs of every client we represent.
Click to contact our Clarion, PA Personal Injury Lawyers today
Contact Our Car Accident Attorney Serving Clarion for Help with Your Claim Today
If you or someone you love was injured in a collision in Clarion, our car accident lawyer can get started working for you today. We will investigate your accident and fight hard to negotiate favorable financial compensation.
Learn more about our dedication to your financial recovery by contacting our legal team at Berger and Green today.
Call or text 412-661-1400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form