- A Berger and Green Car Accident Attorney Can Help You Understand Your Case
- We Will Gather Evidence and Build a Strong Case
- Your Lawyer Will Take Action on Your Behalf
- Talk to a Pittsburgh Car Accident Lawyer Today
Having a Pittsburgh car accident lawyer can help you win your case. When a Berger and Green car accident lawyer takes on a case, we focus our resources and experience on getting a fair settlement for our client. We will handle building your case and negotiating a fair settlement or taking your case to trial while you focus on healing from your injuries.
Let us get started today. Reach out to our team for your free case review.
A Berger and Green Car Accident Attorney Can Help You Understand Your Case
When we discuss a case with a potential client, we want to help them understand their legal options. We will review the basic facts about what happened, who caused the accident, and the type of insurance coverage that may be available to you. We can explain your rights and help you understand your options for recovering compensation.
We will not be able to tell you how much your case might be worth or how long it may take at this point, but we can outline how we can help you pursue and recover the compensation you deserve.
For a free legal consultation, call 412-661-1400
We Will Gather Evidence and Build a Strong Case
Our car accident lawyers have decades of experience pursuing payouts after Pittsburgh car accident cases. We know how to prove negligence and liability, as well as document the damages you suffered. We will get started investigating your case as soon as you sign on as a client.
We need to take steps to build the strongest case possible and identify your full range of accident-related damages. This may require us to:
- Gather evidence to prove the other driver caused the accident
- Examine your insurance coverage to determine if you can pursue noneconomic damages
- Determine if you meet an exception to limited tort coverage, if necessary
- Document your accident-related expenses and losses
- Work with experts to put a price on possible future losses related to your accident, such as future lost wages and care needs
- Put a price on any noneconomic damages under PA Code Title 42 (Section 8528), if available, based on the facts of your case
We will need to have a strong case to take action and pursue compensation on your behalf. After building a case, we will be able to support our demand for a fair payout or have the evidence we need to present at trial.
Your Lawyer Will Take Action on Your Behalf
After we gather all the necessary evidence in your case, we will file an insurance claim and demand a payout from the at-fault driver’s liability insurance provider. This payout demand will include the full range of damages we identified during our investigation. This action generally leads to settlement negotiations with the insurance company, and we can often reach a fair settlement offer during this process.
We will not, however, accept a settlement that does not adequately compensate you for your accident-related losses. Under Section 5524-Title 42, we may have up to two years from the accident date to try to reach a settlement before we run out of time to take legal action.
Some things to remember include:
- We do not have to wait until the deadline approaches to file suit
- Filing a lawsuit does not always mean your case will go to trial
- Sometimes filing a lawsuit is the only way to get a fair payout in your case
If we see there is no middle ground during our settlement talks, we can file a personal injury lawsuit at any point. This may urge the insurance company to increase their offer, or we may need to take your case to trial. We will represent you throughout this process and fight to recover the payout we believe you deserve.
Talk to a Pittsburgh Car Accident Lawyer Today
For more than 40 years, Berger and Green founding partner Laurence B. Green has fought to protect the rights of accident victims and helped them recover compensation to pay for their medical care, lost wages, car repairs, and more. If you suffered injuries in an accident in Pittsburgh or a surrounding area, a car accident lawyer can help you win your case.
Call Berger and Green today at (412) 661-1400 for your free case review.