Through a lawsuit or insurance claim, victims of negligence can receive compensation for their injuries and damages. This area of law is broad, covering everything from dog bites to car accidents. What is important, though, is that someone else’s mistakes caused you harm.
A Cranberry Township personal injury lawyer from Berger and Green can evaluate your case. We can communicate with whoever caused your injuries and pursue compensation on your behalf. Remember, you are entitled to legal representation during your case. You do not need to go it alone.
What Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Do for Me?
Personal injury law is a vast legal category. Understanding its nuances takes time. Our law offices have been in operation for more than 40 years. Over this period, we have supported clients as they have recovered from various injuries.
Our goal is to put you at ease. We know that you might juggle medical expenses, recovery, and personal obligations. For many victims, it can be difficult to muster the energy to deal with a legal case after an injury.
That is where our firm comes in. We can handle your case from start to finish. We support our clients with:
Personal injury cases are complex. They involve legal jargon, insurance communications, and in some situations, lawsuits. If you find yourself confused throughout this process, we will be here to provide you with answers. This is how we will commit ourselves to you:
- Prompt answers to your legal questions
- Consistent case updates
- Communication through your preferred method
- Preparation for insurance negotiations or lawsuit
Building Your Case
Every personal injury case relies on evidence. If your case does not have strong evidence, it may be difficult to receive compensation. Our lawyers can evaluate your case and conduct an investigation. The information we review may include:
- Your medical records
- Expert input
- Eyewitness statements
- Footage of the incident that caused your injury
- Images and other types of digital documentation
Fault lies at the core of personal injury law. It is essential to prove that another party caused your injuries. Typically, this process entails proving four qualifiers, known as the elements of negligence. We can work towards establishing the following points:
- The liable party was responsible for keeping you from harm
- They failed to uphold this duty
- Their negligence caused your injuries
- You suffered injuries as a result
Once we have built your case, we can pursue compensation. This may entail insurance negotiations, an out-of-court settlement, or a civil trial. Our lawyers are not afraid to pursue a lawsuit on your behalf.
Dealing With Insurers
Many personal injury cases involve dealing with insurers. Ideally, this process would be straightforward. You would inform an insurer of your injuries, and they would offer you a fair amount of compensation. However, insurance claims can become complicated. An insurer may not offer you enough compensation, or they might outright dispute your claim.
We are familiar with the tactics that insurers use during personal injury cases. These are the services we can provide you with if your case entails dealing with insurers:
- Managing communications with insurers
- Submitting your claim
- Preparing you for communicating with insurers
- Defending your rights in the case of a claims dispute
Our law firm has represented many clients who have been satisfied with our services. Following is a few reviews provided by former clients about our law firm:
- “I was very prepared by the law firm, Bill talked me though all of the things that were going to occur, the events that would be happening during the court hearing. It was just exactly how he had said it was going to be. I would absolutely refer Berger and Green. They worked very hard for me and my family.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays and addressing everything.”
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Cranberry Township, call 412-661-1400
Can I Afford an Attorney for My Personal Injury Claim?
Hiring a personal injury attorney is easier than you might think. We believe that financial concerns should not prevent you from legal representation. After all, most victims pursue personal injury cases because they need financial support.
To uphold this value, our lawyers work on a contingency-fee basis. This means that:
- You do not have to pay us a cent upfront
- We will evaluate your case for free
- We only get paid if you win
Cranberry Township Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Compensation in Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury victims can qualify for a variety of damages, which could include:
- Lost wages if your injuries prevented you from working
- Medical expenses, both present and ongoing
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damages
- Wrongful death damages, like the loss of a close relationship or parent
At Berger Green, we are committed to your recovery. We can advise you on which damages apply to your case. We are ready to pursue fair compensation on your behalf. You do not have to navigate the aftermath of your case alone.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
There is a wide variety of cases that are part of personal injury law, such as:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death
- Brain injuries
- Dram shop liability
- Construction accidents
This is only a small selection of the cases we work on. We can still support you if your case is not listed here. We can determine your eligibility during a free consultation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Cranberry Township is subject to Pennsylvania’s personal injury statute of limitations. This is a law that controls the deadline for personal injury lawsuits. Typically, you have two years to file a lawsuit, per Pa. C.S.A. § 5524.
You should take this seriously, even if you do not intend to file a lawsuit. Lawsuits can be used as bargaining chips during the negotiation process. Similarly, getting a head start on your case could prove beneficial for other reasons, including:
- Provides you and your lawyer enough time to build your case
- Ensures witnesses remember what they know of your accident
- Signals to the liable party that you are serious about pursuing compensation
Contact a Cranberry Township Personal Injury Attorney for Help Today
Berger and Green are ready to receive your call. We are here for the residents of Cranberry Township and want to support your recovery. Contact our Cranberry Township personal injury lawyer to get started today.