Today and tomorrow you can get a Kindle Edition of Social Security Disability Benefits: What You Need To Know for FREE at Amazon.com. You can download the book now at Amazon.com and view on your Kindle App.
Inside the book, you will learn:
- How the Social Security Administration defines disability.
- Who is eligible for Social Security disability benefits.
- What the difference is between Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- How to appeal your Social Security disability denial.
- The medical evidence needed to win your Social Security disability claim.
- The answers to frequently asked questions.
For more than 39 years, Attorney Berger has established a respected reputation for representing people who are no longer able to work due to their disabilities. Ms. Berger is an experienced Pennsylvania Social Security disability attorney who other attorneys turn to for advice and knowledge. Attorney Berger understands the difficulties an individual faces when they are no longer able to work due to their conditions. She is aware of the complexity of a Social Security disability case and works hard to make this process easier on her clients so they can ultimately focus on their health.
For a free legal consultation, call 412-661-1400
Ms. Berger is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State and Federal Courts and in any Social Security Court throughout the United States, as well as in the United States Supreme Court. Attorney Berger is the Chairperson of the ACBA Social Security Practitioners Committee and a Fellow of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation.