- Why Choose Berger and Green for Your Scooter Accident Case?
- What Damages May You Recover from a Scooter Accident in Pittsburgh?
- Wrongful Death
- Berger and Green Handles Many Scooter Accident Cases
Victims of scooter accidents may face medical costs, lost wages, long-term disability, and other damages. You may receive compensation for all accident-related losses.
A Pittsburgh scooter accident lawyer from Berger and Green may be able to help you. We’ll seek the settlement that you or a loved one deserves.
Why Choose Berger and Green for Your Scooter Accident Case?
Our personal injury lawyers are rooted in Pittsburgh. We aim to secure justice for victims in the city – including victims of scooter accidents. You may choose our firm to lead your case because:
- You want a law firm that understands the ins and outs of Pittsburgh’s legal system
- You want a team of attorneys with more than 40 years’ experience
- You are injured or experiencing other hardship
- You’re not comfortable handling your claim or lawsuit alone
You may also choose Berger and Green because of what we can do for you. We’ll handle every step of your case while you recover.
How Berger and Green Helps Scooter Accident Victims in Pittsburgh
Our team will seek the financial recovery that you deserve. While each client has unique losses and requests, our team generally:
- Investigates the cause of the accident: No two scooter accidents are alike. We’ll identify the cause of your accident – motorist negligence or a scooter defect, perhaps – and gather any available evidence.
- Determines who is liable for a victim’s losses: Our investigation will lead us to liable parties. We’ll identify those parties in your insurance claim or lawsuit.
- Works with your doctors: Your doctors will be most familiar with your injuries and treatments. They may testify as part of your lawsuit.
- Calculates the cost of damages: The cost of your damages may determine whether we file an insurance claim or lawsuit.
- Completes settlement negotiations: An attorney from our team will not back down from insurance companies or other attorneys.
- Goes to trial if necessary: If we don’t secure the settlement you deserve, then we may proceed to trial.
Just as important as what we do for you is how we do it. Our team will work to honor your requests. We can provide regular case updates. If you have questions or concerns, we’ll address them. Don’t just take our word for it – former clients give us high marks.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
We aim for every client to have a positive experience. We’ve created a lasting impression with many former clients:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something… it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best.”
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays and addressing everything.”
- “They were just very compassionate and understanding and they let me speak. They let me explain what was going on. They took the time, they took the effort and it was just, you know, a phenomenal experience.”
You can read more testimonials from our former clients. A scooter accident lawyer from our team will provide you with the same standard of legal care. We’ll resolve your case in Pittsburgh so that you can move forward.
For a free legal consultation with a Scooter Accident lawyer serving Pittsburgh, call 412-661-1400
What Damages May You Recover from a Scooter Accident in Pittsburgh?
Scooter accident victims in Pennsylvania may have similar losses. A significant question in each case is whether injuries were fatal. In cases of non-fatal injury, recoverable damages may include:
The Cost of Medical Care
Scooter accidents can cause serious injuries with serious costs. Your damages may cover ambulance transport, surgery, hospitalization, and rehabilitation. Mounting medical bills may not be your responsibility. Those liable for your accident may cover all medical expenses.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering from your scooter accident may include:
- Distressing memories of your accident
- Anxiety, depression, or other conditions stemming from your accident
- Injury-related pain
- Loss of physical abilities
- Changes in your personality or cognition, which may stem from a brain injury
- Diminished quality of life
A civil settlement may cover these damages and treatment for these symptoms.
If you own your scooter, the liable party may reimburse you for repairs. If the scooter was totaled, they may cover the cost to replace it. Defendants in your case may also replace any other property damaged in the accident.
Lost Income and Earning Power
Injuries can prevent you from working, which may cause lost income. Long-term injuries may diminish your earning power. You may lose valuable experience, bonuses, promotion opportunities, and professional standing, making you a less-eligible employee and reducing your ability to earn. These losses may all be recoverable.
Pittsburgh Scooter Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
If you lost a loved one in a scooter accident, a wrongful death case may produce coverage for:
- Funeral expenses
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Lost financial support
Our team will create a comprehensive record of your damages. We’ll seek the settlement you deserve.
Berger and Green Handles Many Scooter Accident Cases
Our firm has the resources and knowledge to handle various scooter accident cases. We may assist you if you:
- Were injured by a defect in a Bird scooter or similar type of scooter
- Were struck by a motorist while riding a scooter
- Fell off of a scooter because of dangerous road conditions
- Suffered any other type of scooter accident
If you’re injured and someone else is responsible, we can help. We can also help if you’ve lost a loved one under negligent circumstances.
There is no upfront cost to hire Berger and Green. We handle all case-related expenses. You only pay us a fee if we win your case.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation
A lawyer from Berger and Green can assist you after your scooter accident in Pittsburgh. You won’t have to worry about your case – we’ll handle every step. As we deal with insurance companies and attorneys, you can worry about your recovery.
Call Berger and Green today at (412) 661-1400 for a free consultation. Our team is available around the clock. Don’t wait to call, as your case may face a filing deadline.