Pittsburgh Lawyers Handling Serious Injury Cases
As parents, we try our best to protect our children. But sometimes our best is not enough. When a child is the victim of a serious accident, their physical and emotional injuries can be severe and long-lasting. They can affect the entire family.
Children can be injured by a variety of defective products, including toys, high chairs, cribs, strollers, beds, car seats, bicycles and airbags. Places that are designed for children, such as playgrounds and schools, may also have the potential for serious injury.
Your child may have been injured while playing at friend’s house. Many children have also been victims of negligence while at daycare. Daycare centers that are understaffed with poorly trained employees can be unsafe places for your child.
If your child has suffered a serious injury, you are probably facing a number of unexpected and difficult questions:
How can I afford to miss work while I care for my child?
What if my child is now permanently disabled?
How am I going to pay for my child’s medical bills?
What should I do if my child’s accident was someone else’s fault?
If your child has suffered from a serious injury, it’s important to know that you and your child are not alone. There is help available and you and your family do not have to suffer and struggle on your own any longer.
We are here to help.
If your child has suffered a serious accident or injury, there are important steps that you should take to ensure that your child gets the care and the compensation that they need.
· Take Care of Your Child: This should be your top priority. Get good medical help for your child’s injuries. Make sure that you take them to all of their doctor visits and follow the doctor’s recommendations as well. If they write your child a prescription, fill it. If they order tests, have them done. If they refer your child to a specialist, keep the appointment. If they recommend treatment options, be sure to follow through.
· Keep Good Records: Keep a notebook and write down a record of everything related to your child’s accident. Record everything you and/or your child remember from the day itself. Make note of doctor’s appointments and hospital visits on a calendar. Keep a journal of your child’s symptoms, mood, lifestyle changes, etc. All of this information will help prove your child’s case when you file a compensation claim on their behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a children’s injuries lawyer serving Pittsburgh, call 412-661-1400
· Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer: If your family is facing huge medical bills and lost wages as a result of your child’s accident, or if your child becomes permanently disabled, it’s equally important that you take care of your child and your family financially as well. Unfortunately, this is rarely an easy process. Dealing with insurance companies and medical bills can be daunting and overwhelming. That’s why it’s so important to find a personal injury lawyer who: 1) has extensive experience with child injury cases and 2) that you trust.
Our experienced child injury lawyers can assist you with any of the following injuries:
· Trampoline Injuries
· ATV/Quads/4 Wheeler Injuries
· Sports Injuries
· School Bus Injuries
· Playground or School Injuries
· Child Pedestrian Injuries
· Children’s Bike Accident Injuries
· Defective Child Products Injuries
· Negligent Daycare Injuries
Pittsburgh Children’s Injuries Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
To schedule a free consultation with one of our child injury attorneys, call (412) 661-1400 or contact us by e-mail. We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no attorneys’ fees or costs to us unless we recover compensation for you. Berger and Green offers free home and hospital visits.