- Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers
- Help for Carbon Monoxide Injury Victims
- Contact Us
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers
Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that is the leading cause of accidental poisoning death in the United States.* Carbon monoxide gas is produced any time when fossil fuels are burned. Carbon monoxide may be produced by a wide variety of vehicles, machines, equipment and appliances, including motor vehicles, boats, furnaces, gas grills and power generators.
Since carbon monoxide has no smell or color, people are often unaware of potential danger until they have started to feel its effects, which may include headaches, dizziness, weakness and nausea. Carbon monoxide may cause death or serious injuries, including brain damage.
For a free legal consultation with a Carbon Monoxide Poisonings lawyer serving Pittsburgh, call 412-661-1400
Help for Carbon Monoxide Injury Victims
If you or a loved one has been injured by carbon monoxide poisoning, you may have a basis to obtain compensation. At the law firm of Berger and Green, we advocate on behalf of carbon monoxide injury victims. We handle a wide range of carbon monoxide claims, including:
- Work injuries: If you have been exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning at work, you may have a basis to obtain compensation through a workers’ compensation claim.
- Product liability: If you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product that subjected you or a loved one to carbon monoxide poisoning, we encourage you to contact our law office.
- Personal injury: In some cases, people are exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning due to the negligence of a person or business. We handle carbon monoxide personal injury claims.
You can rely on Berger and Green for the experienced and dedicated representation you require. For more than 40 years, we have been advocating passionately on behalf of injured clients. Our goal is to help you maximize your recovery.
Pittsburgh Carbon Monoxide Poisonings Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Pittsburgh carbon monoxide poisoning attorneys, call (412) 661-1400 or contact us by e-mail. We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no attorneys’ fees or costs to us unless we recover compensation for you. Berger and Green offers free home and hospital visits.