Living with a disability can be overwhelming. There are many resources available to help ease your mind and help out in various ways.
Always call 911 in a medical or personal safety emergency!
For other issues and crises, the following resource numbers and links are for your convenience.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for chat or Call 1-800-273-TALK
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment 1-800-662-HELP
- National Alliance on Mental Illness NAMI 1-800-950-6264
- Panic Disorder Information Hotline 1-800-64-PANIC
- Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- R.A. Bloch Cancer Foundation Hotline 1-800-433-0464
For Residents of Allegheny County, call:
- Resolve Crisis Network: 1-888.7.YOU.CAN or 1-888-796-8226
Other organizations may offer support that focuses on your disability. There are many such groups, and often your doctor or therapist can help you find a group in Pittsburgh, Erie, Johnstown, or the community most convenient for you.
If you are disabled and cannot work for at least 12 months, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits as well. The attorneys at Berger and Green can help you determine if you are eligible, as well as assist you in your claim. If you are having trouble with a physical or mental disability, call Berger and Green for a free consultation today.
Free case evaluations • NO attorneys’ fees or costs unless we recover a settlement, benefits, or verdict in your case • We can initiate your case by phone or e-mail – CALL today (412) 661-1400 or Contact us online