Get Compensation With the Help of a Mount Lebanon Bicycle Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bicycle accident in the Mount Lebanon area, you may be eligible for compensation. The Mount Lebanon bicycle accident lawyers at Berger and Green can help you take on the liable party to collect the compensation you deserve. We have over 40 years of experience winning money for our injured clients, and we want to put our knowledge to work for you.
Berger and Green is a client-centered law firm. Our clients are like extended family members to us, and we take the outcome of your case seriously. When we conduct your free, no-obligation case evaluation, we take the time to make sure you understand all your options moving forward. We never charge a fee until you get paid.
To speak with a member of our team today regarding your bicycle accident case evaluation, call us at (412) 661-1400.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer serving Mount Lebanon, call 412-661-1400
Mount Lebanon Bicycle Accident Injuries
Bicycling can be a healthy mode of transportation and recreation. Unfortunately, some drivers do not responsibly uphold the rights or watch out for the safety of bicyclists. This can result in serious injuries that can impede your ability to live your life. Some of these acts may include:
- Driving under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or fatigue
- Opening a door into the path of an oncoming bicyclist
- Failure to adhere to road signs, traffic lights, and marked bicycle lanes
- Striking a bicyclist from behind
- Distracted driving (such as texting)
- Not maintaining a safe distance from the bicyclist
- Hitting a bicyclist while passing them
- Veering into the path of an oncoming bicyclist
No matter how your bicycle accident in the Mount Lebanon area occurred, our lawyers want to hear from you. Call Berger and Green to start your free consultation today at (412) 661-1400.
Mount Lebanon Bicycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Proving Liability for Your Accident
Bicycle safety is important, and motorists have a duty of care to watch out for bicycles and defer to them. Pennsylvania law dictates that drivers must always keep a distance of four feet away from bicyclists when sharing the road. Whether your accident happened at an intersection, bike lane, or nature trail, Berger and Green can help determine who is at fault. We can do this by proving:
- Breach of Duty. Motorists have a responsibility of duty to not cause harm to others while driving. We can review police reports and traffic surveillance footage to prove the driver’s liability.
- Our team can prove that it was the driver’s actions that caused harm to the bicyclist. We can interview eyewitnesses at the scene of the incident and look through the police report to determine the cause.
- We can identify how the actions of the motorist led to the accident and use that information to support your claim.
- We can prove that as a result of the accident, you suffered injuries that would not have happened otherwise.
If the driver who caused your accident violated their duty of care toward you, we can hold them responsible for your injuries, losses, and other expenses.
The Liability of States, Townships, and Municipalities
In some cases, we can find a state, township, or municipality liable for your bicycle accident. To prove this, we must identify what road design, city planning, or conditions contributed to the incident. For example, if your accident was caused by an unfilled pothole in the road, we may be able to find the city liable for creating an unsafe environment. We can call in accident reconstruction experts to help us understand what happened and fight for the compensation you deserve.
What We Can Do for You
Berger and Green wants you to focus on your recovery while we handle the rest. To pursue the compensation you deserve, we can:
- Meet with you to discuss the details of your accident
- Initiate legal action to ensure appropriate deadlines are met
- Communicate with your insurance company regarding your claim
- Use evidence to demonstrate the liable party’s negligence
- File a lawsuit should you not be satisfied with your settlement offer
Berger and Green offers many more services than the ones listed above. Call our office today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Potential Compensation for Your Mount Lebanon Bicycle Accident
The Mount Lebanon bicycle accident lawyers at Berger and Green believe that you should not have to pay out of pocket for expenses in the wake of an accident. By working with our team, we may be able to recover compensation for the following losses:
- Current and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Emergency transportation
- Ongoing therapy fees
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional anguish
These are not the only damages that may be available to you. During your initial consultation, a member of our staff can give you more information on what your settlement or judgment may cover.
The Statute of Limitations on Bicycle Accident Lawsuits in PA
In PA, you typically have two years from the date of your injury to file a personal injury claim in court. This timeline may vary based on a variety of different factors. Berger and Green knows how to distinguish between these deadlines and can work to determine the nuances of your case.
Call for a Free Bicycle Accident Case Evaluation
The Mount Lebanon bicycle accident attorneys at Berger and Green are eager to hear from you. We want to learn more about your case and discuss how we can help you recover the compensation you deserve. To start your free consultation, speak with a member of our team today at (412) 661-1400.