If you’ve been in a car accident in Hermitage, PA, you can take legal action against the liable party or parties. Our Hermitage car accident lawyer is here to help you file an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit against any liable parties.
Getting the financial assistance you need after an accident should be easy, but this is not always the case. Insurance companies are often more interested in saving money than in providing you with a fair settlement. With our team by your side, you can avoid speaking with insurance companies on your own. We can handle all the tasks necessary to complete your case.
How Your Hermitage, PA Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Our Hermitage personal injury lawyer understands how to navigate the legal process. We have experience helping injured car accident victims seek fair financial compensation from the party that caused their injury. When you hire Berger and Green, your lawyer can take on all the responsibilities of your case. Most cases will involve:
- Informing you of your rights and legal options
- Identifying responsible parties
- Investigating to prove fault
- Handling paperwork and submitting it on time
- Determining a case’s monetary value
- Filing an insurance claim
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Representing you in court, if necessary
Without legal help, all of these responsibilities fall onto the victim or their family. Berger and Green understand that most people may not be prepared to handle a legal case after recently suffering physical harm in a car accident or worse, having lost a loved one in such an incident. We will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our Former Clients Have Great Things to Say About Our Team Serving Hermitage
We’re proud to have represented victims of personal injury accidents. Here’s what some of our clients said after working with Berger and Green:
- ” I was very prepared by the law firm, Bill talked me though all of the things that were going to occur, the events that would be happening during the court hearing. It was just exactly how he had said it was going to be. I would absolutely refer Berger and Green. They worked very hard for me and my family.” – Maxine
- “We sat down and I knew right away when I met Mark, we were going to get along. He was very precise, he explained things in detail. It was amazing.” – Kim
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Hermitage, call 412-661-1400
What Expenses Do a Successful Car Accident Case Cover?
A reckless driver’s impact on your life should never go unchecked. You are entitled to several types of damages following an accident. Your insurance policy may cover some of these losses, and you can file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver to recover your other accident-related losses.
You could recover economic damages such as:
- Medical bills, including surgeries, physical therapy, medications, and doctor’s appointments
- Lost income if your injuries require you to take time away from work
- Reduced earning capacity
You may also be able to recover non-economic damages. These could include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
How you’ve been affected emotionally matters, and we at Berger and Green will fight aggressively for your fair financial relief.
Hermitage Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Your Hermitage Car Accident Lawyer Can Hold Negligent Parties Responsible for Your Accident
To hold another party accountable for your accident-related losses, you will need to prove that they were the reason you were injured.
Fault is not limited to the conduct of the driver. Manufacturers, for example, can be held liable for automotive part failure. Malfunctioning traffic lights or roadside flaws can also directly impact a crash, and the city or government would bear liability.
We can prove fault by satisfying the four elements of negligence, which include:
- Duty of care: The liable party had a duty to ensure your safety
- Breach of duty: They failed to maintain their duty of care
- Causation: Their negligence was the reason you were in an accident and suffered injuries
- Damages: You suffered damages because of the accident the liable party caused
Berger and Green will investigate to determine fault even in cases where there may be more than one person responsible.
Click to contact our Hermitage, PA Personal Injury Lawyers today
Getting the Help You Need After a Hermitage Auto Accident Will Not Be a Financial Burden
Berger and Green offer our services at no immediate cost to our clients. You don’t pay a cent until we win or settle your case, after which a percentage will be deducted from your awarded settlement. You will not have to pay any attorney’s fees out-of-pocket.
Our goal is to make our legal services accessible to clients after a vehicle crash. We also offer free consultations, during which you can ask any questions you have about your case. A member of our team can also explain your legal options and explain what the next steps in your case might look like.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit After Your Hermitage Car Collision
The statute of limitations on filing certain lawsuits will vary depending on the state you live in. In Pennsylvania, you generally have a total of two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, per Pa. C.S.A. § 5524.
In wrongful death lawsuits, your two-year filing timeframe begins on the day your loved one passes away. You could also file a survival claim within two years, beginning on the date of injury. Your attorney can explain more about wrongful death cases when you reach out to our firm.
Don’t wait to get started on your lawsuit, as two years can go by quickly. The legal process can become complex, but you do not need to navigate it alone with our Hermitage car accident lawyer by your side.
Getting the Legal Guidance You Need from Our Hermitage Car Accident Lawyer
You don’t have to fight the legal battle alone. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Contact Berger and Green to get started on your case.
When you reach out to us, you can discuss your case with one of our team members in a free initial consultation. We are prepared to address all your questions. Reach out to us today.
Call or text 412-661-1400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form