Upon graduating from Duquesne University in 1986 with his bachelor’s degree in political science and English, Attorney Mark F. Bennett went on to earn his Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law. Due to his excellence in his studies, Attorney Bennett was also a member of the Duquesne University Law Review. Mr. Bennett says becoming an attorney was something he always wanted to do; there were no other professions he ever had in mind.
While still an undergraduate student, Mr. Bennett worked in the Parental Counsel Division of the Washington County Juvenile Courts, where he gained valuable knowledge and worked closely with families. Prior to joining Berger and Green, Mr. Bennett practiced general civil litigation for a firm where he acquired extensive courtroom experience that included jury trials, nonjury trials, and arbitration hearings.
Attorney Bennett joined Berger and Green, P.C. in 1996. He represents injured accident victims in personal injury claims including: multi-vehicle accidents, dog bites, and defective products. Mr. Bennett feels he is truly helping people who, due to unfortunate circumstances, find themselves in need of an attorney. He is sensitive to their situations and fights hard to recover the financial compensation the law permits.
Attorney Bennett suggests that all individuals consult a knowledgeable attorney if they are injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence. Mr. Bennett says victims have to think about the future of their injures and quality of life. Insurance companies are quick to have accident victims sign paperwork that can be hard to understand. Before signing anything from the insurance company, Attorney Bennett recommends contacting an experienced personal injury attorney.
Mr. Bennett is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State Courts and in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ), the Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA) and the Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA), where he served on the Public Service Committee. He is also an Allegheny County Bar Foundation Fellow.
Attorney Bennett and his wife Felicia are proud parents to their children Christopher and Katherine. He enjoys exercising, reading, cooking, and entertaining at his home with family and friends.
Attorney Bennett is a well-prepared and committed attorney. Clients appreciate his professionalism, drive, and dedication. He is thoughtful and considerate to the needs of his clients and their future.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Pennsylvania, 1989
- S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1989
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- D. – 1989
- Law Review: Duquesne Law Review, Member, 1987 – 1989
- Duquesne University
- A. – 1986
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Personal Injury 2017-2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PaAJ), Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA), Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA), Member, Public Service Committee
- Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA), Member, Bench Bar Conference Committee
- The Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
Past Employment Positions
- Washington County Juvenile Courts, Parental Counsel Division, Clerk
Pro Bono Activities
- ACBA Indigent Divorce Program, 1990 – Present