Living with a neurological disorder that keeps you from working can be grounds to seek Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. You could obtain compensation through Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and a Wheeling neurological disorder lawyer from Berger and Green will lead your application.
Our firm has helped many applicants obtain SSD benefits for neurological disorders and other conditions. Allow a Wheeling SSD disability attorney from our team to pursue the benefits you may be entitled to receive.
The Social Security Administration Recognizes Neurological Disorders
The Social Security Administration (SSA) must recognize your health condition and list it as disabling to receive benefits. The SSA recognizes several neurological disorders as potentially disabling, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Motor function disorders
- Neuromuscular dysfunction
- Disorders that cause impaired communication
Have you received a formal diagnosis for any neurological symptoms you’ve experienced? If so, a Social Security disability lawyer from Berger and Green could obtain benefits for you.
Why Should I Hire a Lawyer to Seek Benefits for a Neurological Disorder?
Everyone who seeks SSDI or SSI benefits faces a decision: Should I hire an attorney to assist with my application?
Many applicants decide to hire a lawyer for several reasons, including the following:
- The physical limitations neurological disorders impose: Are you seeking disability benefits for a neurological condition? Your disorder likely interferes with your daily life. Thus, you may be unable to handle the demands of an SSD application.
- The stress that the application and appeals process can cause: Stress may trigger symptoms of your neurological disorder. For most, applying for SSD benefits and dealing with a denial from SSA can be immensely stressful.
- The experience a lawyer offers: Hiring a lawyer entitles you to the knowledge that a legal team provides. We are familiar with the SSD application and appeals processes at Berger and Green. So, rather than learning about this process for yourself, why not let our firm take the reins on your application?
- The financial resources a law firm offers: Berger and Green will cover the upfront costs of your application or appeal. There is no fee unless you get benefits.
Our no-win, no-fee guarantee means you pay us no upfront fees. Instead, our team serving Wheeling will pay all claim related costs. Then, if we secure benefits for your neurological disorder, we will receive our agreed-upon fee. However, you owe us nothing if we don’t obtain the benefits you seek.
For a free legal consultation with a Neurological Disorder lawyer serving Wheeling, call 412-661-1400
Why Choose Your Social Security Disability Lawyer from Berger and Green?
We provide many benefits when you work with Berger and Green as your law firm, including the following:
- Our focus on SSD applications and appeals: Berger and Green has made a concerted effort to serve people with disabilities. You deserve to access any SSD benefits you’re entitled to receive, and our SSD-focused legal team will strive to obtain those benefits for you. Our vast experience with SSDI and SSI applications could prove critical to your application’s success.
- Our commitment to client satisfaction: We will provide regular updates, answer your calls, and show the utmost compassion for your circumstances.
- We are familiar with work-related neurological conditions in West Virginia: We know West Virginians who work in several industries or live in communities affected by those industries face a higher risk of long-term health problems. So, as we make your case to the SSA, we will explain any unique conditions you faced that may have caused your neurological disorder.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
Berger and Green represents our clients in Wheeling, West Virginia the right way. Read what some of our former clients say about Berger and Green:
- “The most impressive part of it was the day of my Administrative Law Judge hearing. The attorney who took my case, I was just so impressed by the amount of knowledge she knew about my case and about me. It was just overwhelming how much work she put into it.” — John
- “They really stepped in and made things happen for me. If you are in a situation where you are unsure of your future, but you’re disabled and you’re not sure how you’re going to make it to the next day, they can step in and make things happen for you.” — Terry
It is not easy for applicants to navigate the Social Security gauntlet. However, our team serving Wheeling will guide you through it. We won’t be satisfied until you have received the benefits you deserve.
Wheeling Neurological Disorder Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Services We Provide SSDI and SSI Applicants in Wheeling
Our team will lead you through the SSD application process, assisting with these tasks:
- Drafting and filing your application
- Helping you obtain any medical records
- Communicating with SSA officials to monitor your application’s status
- Reviewing the Benefit Verification or denial letter with you
- Represent you before an Administrative Law Judge
- Coordinating your appeal if necessary
There are four potential stages to the SSD application process:
- Filing the application
- Filing any necessary appeal
- Requesting reconsideration of a decision
- Completing a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge
We hope to obtain your benefits through the initial application. However, we will exhaust every step of the process if necessary.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation About Your SSD Application in Wheeling
Please let an SSDI lawyer from our team serving Wheeling lead your application, allowing you to focus on caring for yourself and dealing with the symptoms of your neurological disorder.
Call Berger and Green today and complete your free consultation.