Heart disease could substantially limit your ability to work and care for yourself. In addition, it will require regular medical services. Individuals with such a severe health condition are a prime example of why Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) exist.
A Wheeling Social Security Disability (SSD) lawyer will fight for the disability benefits you need to avoid financial hardship and receive necessary treatment. Berger and Green proudly represents clients in West Virginia. We will east the stress of dealing with the Social Security Administration (SSA). So, let a Wheeling heart disease lawyer from our team file your claim and make your case for fair SSD benefits.
Do I Need a Lawyer to Seek SSD Heart Disease Benefits in Wheeling, WV?
Whether to hire a lawyer when seeking benefits for your heart disease is your decision. However, our firm strongly believes that having a lawyer provides real value to filing a claim for SSDI or SSI benefits—and any necessary appeal that the SSA requires.
Benefits of Hiring an Attorney When Seeking SSDI or SSI Benefits
Some of the benefits of hiring a Social Security lawyer from Berger and Green include the following:
- Leaning on a lawyer’s knowledge of the Social Security Disability process: Our team serving West Virginia has a deep understanding of SSD benefits. We know how to apply, what criteria the SSA requires of applicants, how to respond to denials, and how to appeal.
- Protecting your health: If you have heart disease, extreme stress poses a significant health risk. We want to help you with the application and appeals process while you focus on your health.
- No upfront costs: Our firm’s fee structure means you pay no upfront fees, nor do we collect attorney’s fees unless we win your case. This arrangement shields you from any financial risk.
For a free legal consultation with a Heart Disease lawyer serving Wheeling, call 412-661-1400
How a Lawyer from Berger and Green Will Seek Your Heart Disease Benefits in Wheeling
Our attorneys serving Wheeling will assist you in several ways, including:
- Filing your application: The accuracy of your initial application for SSDI or SSI benefits is paramount. Thus, our lawyers and paralegals will review all relevant medical history, speak with you, and file your application.
- Obtaining and submitting supporting paperwork: The SSA’s decision may come down to adequate and accurate documentation. So, we will present any medical imaging, diagnoses, expert testimony, employment records, income statements, or other documentation that benefit your application for benefits.
- Filing an appeal: Did the SSA deny your application? We will file all relevant appeals in a timely manner. Missing a deadline can be detrimental to your claim.
We will provide experience-based advice at every turn of the application or appeals process.
Wheeling Heart Disease Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Why Choose Your Wheeling Heart Disease Lawyer from Berger and Green?
If you decide to hire an attorney to assist with your SSD claim or appeal, we strongly encourage you to consider Berger and Green as your law firm. Those pursuing disability benefits in Wheeling trust our firm because:
- We have focused on obtaining disability benefits for many years: Serving people with disabilities has been an essential focus for our firm for over 40 years. We take a compassionate approach to every case, and our experience allows us to manage each SSDI and SSI application confidently.
- The Social Security Administration is familiar to us: For many seeking disability benefits, the SSA is a daunting bureaucracy with complex procedures and plenty of red tape. However, our attorneys deal with the SSA regularly, so we are comfortable navigating its deadlines, requirements, and processes. Our Social Security disability attorneys only handle SSD and SSI cases.
Berger and Green knows Social Security Disability applications and appeals, and we have delivered benefits to countless clients. Let us assist you.
Yes, You Can Afford to Hire Berger and Green
Our contingency fee structure is a significant advantage to clients seeking disability benefits in Wheeling. You likely face financial uncertainty as you seek SSD benefits. Thus, our fee structure protects you from facing further economic uncertainty by:
- Allowing you to hire Berger and Green with no upfront payment..
- Tying our payment to your case result—we only receive a fee if we secure compensation for you.
Our firm wants disabled individuals to receive the benefits they deserve. Our fee structure allows us to serve Wheeling, WV clients who may be worried about the costs of an attorney.
What to Know About SSDI and SSI Benefits in Wheeling
You should know that:
- SSDI benefits are primarily tied to your work history. So, the longer you have worked SSDI-eligible jobs, the more benefits you’ll likely receive.
- SSI benefits are a needs-based program, so your overall financial circumstances will dictate how much compensation you receive.
- In either case, Berger and Green will fight for the maximum benefits you can collect.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation
Do not wait to retain a heart disease Social Security Disability lawyer from Berger and Green. The SSA imposes several deadlines on individuals seeking disability benefits. We want to beat those deadlines so that you remain eligible for benefits.
Please speak with our team serving Wheeling today. Contact Berger and Green for your free consultation.