Walmarts throughout Pittsburgh have a responsibility to ensure that their premises are reasonably safe for customers. If you or a loved one slipped and fell in a Walmart, then you may receive compensation for medical care and other damages.
Berger and Green can provide a Pittsburgh Walmart slip and fall accident lawyer for you. We’ll seek fair compesation from Walmart and any other parties who’ve caused you harm.
Berger and Green Will Take on Walmart for You
Walmart generated $524 billion in revenue in 2020. The behemoth retailer has ample resources to defend itself from lawsuits. Though Walmart may be responsible for your injuries, don’t expect the company to simply hand over a fair settlement.
Berger and Green will fight for the recovery you deserve. Our team of attorneys has significant experience trying slip and fall cases. We know the challenges that a case against Walmart can pose, and we’ll respond appropriately to them.
Our team can:
Identify Those Liable for Your Accident
Walmart may be the most obvious defendant in your case. However, we don’t simply assume that Walmart is the only defendant. A third-party vendor may have liability, for example. Berger and Green will identify all parties liable for your damages.
Document Your Slip-and-Fall Accident
We seek as much information as possible about personal injury cases. Our team can investigate your slip-and-fall accident by:
- Photographing the location where your accident happened
- Speaking with witnesses to your accident
- Obtaining any video footage of your accident—a Walmart should have cameras covering every foot of its premises
We may hire experts to reconstruct your accident. A reconstruction may be especially helpful when video footage is unavailable. By documenting how your accident happened, we may determine who is liable.
Document Your Accident-Related Losses
Slip and fall accidents generally cause harm. We’ll create a record of your personal losses. Documentation of your losses may include:
- Photographs of your injuries
- Medical images like X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs
- Physicians’ diagnoses of your injuries
- Employment records showing you’ve missed time from work due to injury
- Diagnoses of trauma by mental health professionals
- Invoices for any injury-related expenses—including but not limited to medical bills
We’ll create a clear picture of how your fall has harmed you.
Execute a Clear Strategy
Every victim faces unique circumstances, and we’ll tailor our strategy to you. Once we’ve developed a strategy for your case, we’ll execute it.
As we seek a resolution, our team will:
- Draft and file your claim
- Handle all case-related paperwork
- Deal with insurers, attorneys, and defendants
- Regularly update you about your case
- Protect your rights
Dealing with Walmart and its attorneys may not be easy. Our team will handle these interactions so you don’t have to. You can focus completely on your recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a walmart lawyer serving Pittsburgh, call 412-661-1400
Why Choose Berger and Green As Your Attorneys?
Berger and Green is a Pittsburgh-based firm, and we have strong ties to the community. This shows in the way we represent victims injured in our city. Our clients explain why you may want to hire a Walmart slip and fall accident lawyer from our firm:
- “We sat down and I knew right away when I met [my attorney from Berger and Green], we were going to get along. He was very precise, he explained things in detail. It was amazing.” – Personal injury client
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden.” – Personal injury client
- “[My lawyer from Berger and Green] was an awesome attorney. He met us at the hospital. He was able to take all the steps that we needed to do without having us do the paperwork. I sincerely believe everything happens for a reason and we were led here and [hiring Berger and Green] was a great decision for our family.” – Personal injury client
Berger and Green provides personal legal help to slip-and-fall victims in Pennsylvania. We’ll do the same for you.
What Damages do We Seek Compensation for?
Every client we represent has different losses. As the victim of a slip-and-fall accident in Walmart, your recoverable losses may include:
- Medical expenses: The cost of medical care for a fall can be substantial – from surgery and hospitalization to doctors’ visits and medications. We’ll seek a recovery that places the cost of your medical care on liable parties.
- Lost earnings and earning power: You may receive coverage for lost earnings and the loss of your ability to earn. Our team can explain the difference between the two.
- Pain and suffering: Psychological and emotional trauma may entitle you to compensation. Liable parties may also cover cost of treatment for your trauma.
You may have other accident-related losses. We’ll seek coverage for every damage that Walmart is liable for. If you’ve lost a loved one from a fall in Walmart, we’ll seek appropriate compensation. This may include funeral expenses and non-economic damages like lost companionship. We seek full compensation for every client.
Pittsburgh Walmart Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
We May Prove That Walmart Allowed Your Fall to Happen
Proving fault and liability are key in a Walmart slip-and-fall accident case. We may prove negligence by:
- Establishing that Walmart had a duty of care to you
- Showing that Walmart staff or management breached that duty of care
- Showing that Walmart’s breach of duty of care caused your fall
- Explaining how your fall caused your damages
Your personal circumstances are critical to this sequence. We’ll explain how a hazard – a spilled liquid, freshly mopped floor, or other danger – resulted in your injuries. We’ll also explain why Walmart knew or should have known of the hazard.
Call Berger and Green for a FREE Consultation
Pa. C.S.A. § 5524 generally allows you to file a personal injury claim within two years of a fall.
Call Berger and Green today at (412) 661-1400 for your free consultation. We’ll explain the steps in a Walmart slip and fall accident case. A lawyer from our firm may then start your case in Pittsburgh.