- Pittsburgh Crane Accident Lawyer Will Fight To Get Your Compensation
- Getting the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation You Deserve
- You May Be Able to Hold a Third Party Liable for Your Pittsburgh Crane Accident
- Recoverable Damages in a Pittsburgh Crane Accident Case
- Let the Attorneys from Berger and Green Go to Work for You
- Talk to a Crane Accident Lawyer in Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Crane Accident Lawyer Will Fight To Get Your Compensation
If you suffered injuries in a Pittsburgh, PA, crane accident, the team from Berger and Green may be able to help you pursue compensation for your damages. Pennsylvania has strong workers’ compensation protections, and you should be able to get benefits if you got hurt at work. You may also be eligible to take legal action against the negligent party who caused your injuries as long as they are not your employer.
We have crane accident lawyers standing by who can review your case for free. Let our Pittsburgh worker’s compensation lawyers explain your legal rights and options for going after the money you need and deserve. Our Pittsburgh personal injury lawyers will fight your workers’ compensation denial, take legal action against a liable third party, and even help you apply for Social Security Disability.
Call us today at 412-661-1400 to discuss your case with a member of our team for free.
For a free legal consultation with a Crane Accident lawyer serving Pittsburgh, call 412-661-1400
Getting the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation You Deserve
Under the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act, you likely have access to workers’ compensation benefits following a Pittsburgh crane accident. To get the benefits available to you, you must:
- Notify your employer of your accident and your injuries; and
- See an approved doctor for treatment and continued care; and
- File a claim with your workers’ compensation insurance provider
This process should go smoothly, and it often does. However, there are sometimes issues. Most commonly, these occur when your employer denies your injuries are work-related or the insurance company denies your claim for some other reason.
If this happens to you, the team from Berger and Green can help you appeal the denial and fight for the full workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
Pittsburgh Crane Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
You May Be Able to Hold a Third Party Liable for Your Pittsburgh Crane Accident
While you have access to coverage of certain benefits through the Workers’ Compensation Act, this law also makes it impossible to file a civil suit against your employer even if they acted negligently and caused your accident and injuries. This limits the recoverable damages for many injured workers.
However, if there is a third-party who caused or contributed to your accident, we may be able to pursue a civil action on your behalf. Our team can review the circumstances surrounding your accident and the facts of your case and identify any potentially liable parties. Then, we will gather evidence to build a strong case for compensation.
A crane accident lawyer in Pittsburgh, PA may be able to negotiate an out-of-court settlement or take your case to court and win a payout.
Recoverable Damages in a Pittsburgh Crane Accident Case
There are several ways you may be able to recover damages following a Pittsburgh crane accident. This includes:
- If you were working on a construction site when the injuries occurred, you should qualify for workers’ compensation
- In some cases, crane accidents injure motorists or pedestrians who are not working on the site. If you were not working, you should be able to file a personal injury claim
- In some situations, you may qualify to pursue both options
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Your workers’ compensation insurance should cover a portion of your damages, including:
- The medical care necessary to treat your injuries
- About two-thirds of your lost wages
- Temporary total disability or permanent partial disability if you cannot return to work
- Funeral and burial expenses to survivors if the worker died from their injuries
A Personal Injury Case
If our team negotiates an out-of-court settlement or wins a verdict in court, you could recover damages including:
- Any related medical care
- Ongoing and future care costs
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity if you cannot return to work
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident
- Pain and suffering damages
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Action
If your loved one died in a Pittsburgh crane accident, we can help you and other surviving family members pursue additional damages through a wrongful death action. A crane accident lawyer in Pittsburgh, PA can help you understand this type of civil action and pursue compensation on your behalf. Call us today at 412-661-1400 to learn more.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Let the Attorneys from Berger and Green Go to Work for You
The Pennsylvania workplace injury laws are complex, but our attorneys know how to protect your rights and pursue compensation in this type of case. We will help you understand your options and go after the payout you deserve. We can:
- Help you appeal a workers’ compensation denial
- Help you reach a workers’ compensation settlement
- Take legal action to hold a liable third party accountable
With more than 40 years protecting the rights of our clients, our attorneys know what it takes to build a strong case for compensation. We have the resources to prove your case and can enlist the help of construction industry experts, engineers, and accident reconstruction specialists if needed.
While we may try to negotiate an out-of-court settlement, we are not afraid to litigate any case if necessary. No corporation is too large if they are responsible for your injuries. Let us go to work on your case today.
Talk to a Crane Accident Lawyer in Pittsburgh, PA
If you suffered injuries in a Pittsburgh crane accident, the team from Berger and Green is ready to go to work for you. We can review your case for free and put a plan in place to go after the payout you deserve.
A crane accident lawyer in Pittsburgh, PA can appeal a workers’ compensation denial, identify any potentially liable third-parties and pursue compensation, and even help you file for Social Security Disability if you now suffer from a permanent impairment and cannot work.
Call or text our Pittsburgh office today at 412-661-1400 to begin your free consultation with a member of our workplace injury team.