Those suffering from lupus’s immune-system attacks can often struggle to secure a precise diagnosis of debilitating symptoms. Thus, obtaining compensation for a disabling case of lupus can be similarly complicated and stressful. So, let a Moundsville Social Security Disability Lawyer from Berger and Green lead your application or appeal for benefits, allowing you to focus on treating your lupus.
Our team has helped many SSD applicants obtain the compensation they need to pay their bills and medical expenses. A Moundsville lupus lawyer from our firm can fight to get the benefits you deserve.
Why Should I Consider Hiring a Moundsville Lupus Lawyer?
Applicants can always decide whether to hire a lawyer or handle their application without assistance. As you make this decision, consider that:
- Lupus can respond poorly to stress: Mayo Clinic explains how stress is one factor that could affect the emergence and severity of lupus symptoms. Many applicants find dealing with the Social Security Administration (SSA) stressful, especially when they don’t receive prompt approval of an application.
- The SSA has strict guidelines: Applying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is not as simple as sending a letter. You must follow specific processes and complete stacks of paperwork. However, our team’s extensive understanding of these processes may benefit you greatly.
- SSDI and SSI applications have many moving parts: Our firm can help you file for benefits and if an appeal is necessary we understand the strict deadlines required to be awarded benefits.
Your health is most important, but your application for disability benefits is also pivotal. When you hire an SSDI or SSI attorney from Berger and Green, you prioritize both. A lawyer from our firm can fight for your disability benefits in Moundsville while you tend to your lupus symptoms.
Don’t Underestimate the Complexity—or Stakes—of Your SSD Application
As you consider hiring an attorney from our firm, realize that:
- An SSDI and SSI application can be a complicated, multistep process involving four stages: application, appeal, reconsideration, and hearing.
- The stakes riding on your SSD application are likely high: it is important that you file an application when it is determined you can no longer work. Waiting can have negative consequences.
Many SSDI and SSI applicants want the help, resources, and advice a lawyer from our team can provide. We are ready to lead your application or appeal for SSD benefits in Moundsville.
For a free legal consultation with a Lupus lawyer serving Moundsville, call 412-661-1400
What a Lawyer from Berger and Green Will Do for You
Our team serving Moundsville will manage your application or appeal by:
- Evaluating your lupus and its costs: We will discuss with you how lupus impacts your daily life – what things you are unable to do because of your diagnosis.
- Evaluating your work history: For SSDI benefits, your work history will factor into how much compensation you deserve.
- Filing your application for SSDI or SSI: The Berger and Green team files lupus-related SSD applications for our clients.
- Leading the back-and-forth with the SSA: The Social Security Administration may require us to provide documentation of your lupus, proof of medical care, and other application-related documentation. We manage communications with the SSA to ensure your claim moves forward.
- Completing the appeals process: Our team will file your appeal within the allotted time if the SSA denies your application.
Our lawyers are familiar with each of these processes. Allow us to use our experience completing SSD applications and appeals for you.
Moundsville Lupus Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Of All the Firms Serving Moundsville, Why Berger and Green?
Berger and Green is not the only law firm serving SSD applicants in Moundsville, WV, but we present a unique value proposition.
We Understand the Effect Lupus May Have on You
We have represented many clients with lupus. Thus, we understand the pain and distress that results from your immune system attacking itself.
Social Security Disability Applicants Are Valued Clients of Berger and Green
Social Security Disability cases are a critical practice area for Berger and Green. Because we’ve focused on serving SSD applicants for more than 40 years, we:
- Know all the paperwork you must submit as an SSD applicant.
- Understand the common reasons why the SSA denies lupus-related applications.
- Will respond promptly and appropriately when faced with challenges.
Unfortunately, the SSA does not always make obtaining the benefits you deserve for your condition easy.
Review what former clients say about how we helped resolve their SSD applications and appeals.
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation About an SSD Application in Moundsville
Securing fair disability benefits for lupus is a time-sensitive priority, and the application and appeals process can take several months to complete. So, don’t wait to speak with our team serving Moundsville—we’re ready to take your call right now. A lawyer from our team can get started on your application or appeal as soon as possible.
Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.