Lupus causes various symptoms that could debilitate or disable some people with this disease. Are you a resident of Follansbee, WV, who must seek Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits because you can no longer work? If so, Berger and Green can assist. Our firm has helped countless clients recover fair benefits for disabling conditions (including lupus), and we can manage your application, appeal, or both.
You deserve a law firm that knows the ins and outs of the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) programs. A Follansbee SSD lawyer from Berger and Green offers start-to-finish assistance with your disability application or appeal.
Benefits of Hiring an Attorney to Lead Your Lupus SSD Application
While it’s within your rights to handle your disability benefit application and the appeals process if you are denied, your health condition may make it difficult to do so. At Berger and Green we want our clients to focus on their health while we handle their Social Security disability claim.
Many SSDI and SSI applicants hire lawyers because:
- They are unfamiliar with the application process, which can take time, lead to application errors, and result in a denial.
- Their symptoms prevent them from managing the application and appeals process alone.
- An attorney offers knowledge and familiarity with SSD applications that might benefit you.
- You have been advised to find representation for your hearing before an Administrative Law Judge
Our firm offers representation on a contingency-fee basis, so you pay nothing upfront, and we only collect a fee if we win your case.
For a free legal consultation with a Lupus lawyer serving Follansbee, call 412-661-1400
Reasons to Choose Your Lawyer from Berger and Green’s Team Serving Follansbee
Berger and Green is not the only law firm that assists with SSD applications and appeals. However, we believe our firm is specifically suited to represent you in Follansbee because:
- We understand the unique connection between West Virginia and lupus: The International Journal of Molecular Sciences notes that lupus can result from exposure to toxic chemicals and irritants, including silica associated with mining. Many West Virginians perform dangerous work with an elevated risk of health problems, including lupus. They deserve a law firm that understands the causes of lupus and why Follansbee residents might face an outsized risk of contracting lupus.
- We will take a personal investment in your application: Having represented many clients with lupus, we understand how devastating the various symptoms can be. Our team will invest our time, energy, and experience into our fight for the benefits you deserve.
- Social Security Disability is a critical practice area at Berger and Green: While other firms may handle SSD cases, they may not handle the volume of applications that Berger and Green does. Our team has over 40 years of experience managing complicated SSDI and SSI applications that we’re ready to put to work for you. Our Social Security disability lawyers only hand SSD and SSI cases.
- Client satisfaction is the standard: We expect every client to be satisfied with the representation they receive from our team. Our firm provides compassionate, personalized legal services. We fight to secure the benefits our clients are entitled to receive.
As an SSD-focused firm, our team understands the following:
- How the Social Security Administration’s approval process works.
- Eligibility standards for SSDI and SSI benefits.
- How many work credits applicants require to obtain SSDI benefits.
- How to submit applications.
- How to resolve appeals.
- What is needed to build a strong claim for benefits.
- Provide representation at a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.
We understand every aspect of the SSD application and appeals processes, we are ready to assist in your claim for benefits in Follansbee.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
For more reason to hire a lawyer from Berger and Green, consider what former clients say about our Social Security Disability team:
- “So, we decided to call Berger and Green, and from the very first phone call, they helped me through every question that I was asked. All you had to do is be honest and upfront, and they took it away from there.” — Beth
- “But the most impressive part of it was the day of my Administrative Law Judge hearing, the attorney who took my case, I was just so impressed by the amount of knowledge she knew about my case and about me. It was just overwhelming how much work she put into it.” — John
Whether a client has lupus or any other health condition, we work hard to obtain the benefits they deserve.
Follansbee Lupus Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How the Berger and Green Team Will Fight for Your SSDI or SSI Benefits
Our Social Security Disability team serving Follansbee will:
- Complete the application: We will file your application for benefits, ensuring the paperwork is complete.
- Present all relevant documentation: We will make sure the SSA has received all pertinent documentation needed to support your claim.
- Deal with the SSA for you: Your application and appeal are our concern, and we’ll deal with the SSA for you.
- Appeal for fair benefits, if necessary: If we need to appeal an adverse SSA decision, our firm will complete the process for you.
- Advise you throughout the application process: Your lawyer will provide advice, answer your questions, and update you throughout the application and appeals processes.
Place your application in hands that have secured benefits through the SSA for thousands of clients. Entrust your application to Berger and Green.
Call Berger and Green Today for Your Free Consultation
West Virginians are known for their work ethic. Berger and Green has a similar reputation. Our firm can help with every stage of the application and appeals process.
The process for receiving a favorable decision can be lengthy, so don’t wait to hire a lawyer serving Follansbee. Contact Berger and Green today for a free consultation.