Attorney Mark E. Milsop Appointed as a Member of the Continuing Legal Education Board
Berger and Green Personal Injury Attorney Mark E. Milsop has been appointed as a member of the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Board in Pennsylvania.
The Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board is a board of ten members who are responsible for overseeing and administering the continuing legal education requirements for attorneys in the state. Members must be active lawyers with Pennsylvania as their primary residence and may serve two consecutive three-year terms.
The main role of the CLE board in Pennsylvania is to ensure that attorneys licensed to practice law in the state meet the mandatory continuing legal education requirements. These requirements are designed to ensure that attorneys stay current with legal developments and maintain their professional competence throughout their careers.
The responsibilities of the Pennsylvania CLE board include:
- Setting CLE Requirements: The board establishes the requirements for mandatory continuing legal education in Pennsylvania.
- Accreditation: The board evaluates and accredits providers of continuing legal education programs in Pennsylvania.
- Monitoring Compliance: The CLE board monitors attorneys’ compliance with the CLE requirements.
- Enforcement and Compliance Audits: The board has the authority to enforce compliance with the CLE requirements.
- Maintaining Records: The board maintains records of attorneys’ CLE compliance.
- Administration and Education: The board may also be involved in providing educational resources and guidance to attorneys regarding CLE requirements, available courses and compliance procedures.
Berger and Green is proud to have Attorney Mark E. Milsop be part of this essential and respected board of lawyers.
Mr. Milsop is a graduate of the Duquesne University School of Law and specializes in personal injury litigation.
Attorney Milsop joined Berger and Green, P.C. in 2007 where he represents injured accident victims in personal injury claims such as car accidents, slip and falls and dog bites.
Mr. Milsop is knowledgeable and compassionate about advocating for the rights of injured accident victims. He believes it is important for injured accident victims to have someone supporting them during these difficult times.
If you have been injured in an accident and in need of legal advice, contact the law firm of Berger and Green for a free no obligation consultation.