- An Attorney Will Help You Understand the Medical Requirements
- An Attorney Can Explain the Technical Qualifications
- Let Berger and Green Handle Your Pittsburgh SSD Case
- Talk to a Pittsburgh Social Security Disability Attorney Today
An attorney may be able to help you improve your chances of pursuing a persuasive disability claim or appeal. Having a lawyer who regularly deals with these cases can confidently help you file your appeal and build a stronger case for approval. Our attorneys understand the appeals process and know what it takes to qualify for disability benefits.
An Attorney Will Help You Understand the Medical Requirements
Social Security disability attorneys know what the Office of Disability Determination Services is looking for when it evaluates an applicant’s medical qualifications. They know what types of medical evidence are necessary to prove you suffer from a qualifying impairment. Our Social Security disability attorneys can ensure the disability examiner has access to this evidence.
We will also include all current contact information for your medical care providers, as well as the following information:
- Medical imaging such as X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans
- Clinical and laboratory testing
- Notes about your diagnosis, treatment, and outcomes
- Surgery notes
- Other information about your treatment and prognosis
For a free legal consultation, call 412-661-1400
An Attorney Can Explain the Technical Qualifications
Social Security disability attorneys also understand the importance of technical qualifications. They know that the local field office must ensure everything is in order before forwarding it to the disability examiner. If you received a technical denial based on your initial claim, it is because:
- You did not complete your forms correctly; or
- You did not complete all necessary paperwork; or
- You did not meet one of the technical qualifications for benefits
An attorney can review the technical qualifications and help you figure out why the Social Security Administration denied your claim. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Earning more than the current Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA) limits for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Not having enough work credits for SSDI
- Exceeding the household income limits for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Having too many assets for SSI
Your attorney can help you understand a technical denial.
Let Berger and Green Handle Your Pittsburgh SSD Case
If you need help filing your SSDI or SSI claim in the Pittsburgh area, the team from Berger and Green is here to help. We have helped hundreds of people fight for the disability benefits and back pay they needed and deserved. Our team understands what it takes to get approved. Let us help you. Call or text us today at 412-661-1400 for your free case review.
When we take on your case, we can:
- Gather the contact information for your care providers on your behalf
- Double-check your application documents
- File a claim on your behalf with the local field office
- Handle any requests for additional information or other communication
If the Social Security Administration already denied your claim, we can:
- Request an appeals hearing on your behalf if time allows
- Research your claim to determine the reasons for your denial
- Gather evidence and build a solid appeal for you
- Ensure you meet all technical qualifications
- Represent you before the administrative law judge
- Accompany you to your hearing
- Present a solid case to show you qualify for disability benefits
- Fight for your right to monthly benefits and back pay
It is important to know the appeals process will take time. While we can act as soon as possible after you receive the denial notice, it can take more than a year before your hearing date arrives. During this time, we will stay in communication with you about your case. We will offer regular updates and answer all your questions.
If you suffer from an impairment because of injuries you sustained in a Pennsylvania accident, we may be able to pursue an additional payout for you during this time. Let us review your case and pursue compensation for you from the liable parties. We may be able to recover your costs for medical bills, lost wages, property damages, and pain and suffering.
Talk to a Pittsburgh Social Security Disability Attorney Today
If you or a loved one needs help with your Pittsburgh SSD case, the team from Berger and Green can help. We can file your initial claim or navigate the appeals process on your behalf. Members of our team are standing by today to evaluate your case for free.
Call or text us today at 412-661-1400 to get started.