Our personal injury lawyers can advocate for compensation for your injuries and their related expenses and losses. We will ensure your case is accurately valued and handle the settlement negotiation process from beginning to resolution. Our Sharon personal injury lawyer will explain each step of the financial recovery process.
When you become a Berger and Green client, we stop at nothing to support your case. We start by reviewing the details of your case at no cost to you. We can then investigate your accident and pursue compensation from the liable party. In short, we get to work building your case so you can concentrate on getting better.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys Handle Every Aspect of Your Case
When our law firm handles your case, we leave no stone unturned. We start by identifying the at-fault party, which can be complicated in truck accident cases like yours. Potentially liable parties can include:
- The truck driver
- His employer
- The truck repair shop
- Cargo loaders
The manufacturer of the truck or its components, such as tires, brakes, and windshields, could also bear partial liability. Our team will build a compelling evidence file that proves the accident’s cause and identifies the at-fault party.
Our truck accident attorneys will also represent you on a contingency fee basis. We will cover all the upfront costs of your case and will not expect or accept compensation until we recover it for you. If your case does not result in a financial award, you will owe us no legal fees at all.
Our Investigation Will Prove How Your Truck Accident Happened
According to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) research, commonly reported causes of two-vehicle collisions involving trucks include:
- Driver behavior, including intoxication, distracted driving, and fatigue
- Vehicle issues, including flawed or faulty vehicle or parts designs
- Road conditions, including potholes and other forms of road damage
Through our investigation and evidence collection, we will prove the at-fault party owed you a duty of care and breached their responsibility to provide it. We will also prove the accident would not have happened without their action and had negative financial consequences.
Collecting Evidence is an Important Part of Building Your Case
To substantiate your case, our truck accident lawyer serving injured clients in Sharon will build a compelling evidence file. We start by obtaining a copy of your police report. It contains details our legal team will value, including:
- Key contact information and details
- Lay and expert witness statements
- Comprehensive medical records and bills
- Employment and salary history records
- Accident and injury photos and video
- Driver licensing and hours-of-service logs
- Truck repair and maintenance records
- Cargo loading records and instructions
At Berger and Green, we do not burden you or your family with the potentially overwhelming task of evidence collection. We handle it for you and submit your evidence to the insurance company to drive your case toward a settlement rather than a trial.
For a free legal consultation with a Truck Accident lawyer serving Sharon, call 412-661-1400
Potential Recovery for Truck Accident Injuries and Related Expenses
With more than 40 years of experience, our law firm understands the importance of assigning an accurate value to your case. We create a detailed list of your expenses and losses, including the following:
- Past, current, and future medical care
- In-home medical and domestic support
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Past, current, and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property repair or replacement costs
These are tangible damages and can be documented with receipts, bills, and estimates. You can also recover a range of non-economic damages, including the following:
- Lasting disability
- Disfiguring injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
Once we establish your losses, we will negotiate for a fair settlement with an insurer.
Filing Deadlines for Sharon, PA, Personal Injury Cases
The statute of limitations can be complicated. If you or a loved one suffered injuries, Pa. C.S.A. § 5524 generally gives you up to two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit.
If your family lost a loved one in the accident, you have our most heartfelt condolences. You also have our commitment to recover appropriate damages for you and to ensure the timely filing of your potential lawsuit. The following two filing deadlines will apply:
- A survival claim could entitle you to recover damages that include pain and suffering and medical expenses. The statutory clock on survival claims starts on the date the accident occurred.
- A wrongful death action could entitle you to recover damages that include your loved one’s funeral and burial costs and your loss of their society. The statutory clock on wrongful death actions starts on the date of your loved one’s demise.
Our legal team will ensure your family files the appropriate legal action within the allotted time.
Reviews and Recommendations From Previous Berger and Green Clients
When they share their experience with our client-focused law firm, injury victims we represented in the past say the following:
- “Mark Bennett was an awesome attorney. He met us at the hospital. He was able to take all the steps that we needed.” -Lori
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally [and] physically unable to deal with all this…Berger and Green removed all the stress [and] all the anxiety off of my shoulders.” -Ron
Read additional testimonials from satisfied clients on our reviews page and learn more about how hard our team will fight for you.
Sharon Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Get Help With Your Truck Accident Case
Were you or a loved one injured in a recent accident? Our Sharon truck accident lawyer will handle the insurance company and fight hard for the best possible financial outcome for you. Get started by contacting our consultation team at Berger and Green today.