- How Our Car Accident Attorney Can Help Your Greensburg Case
- When To Take Legal Action After a Greensburg Car Accident
- Car Accident Victims in Greensburg Deserve Fair Compensation
- Proving Liability For Your Greensburg Car Accident Damages
- The Types of Injuries You Could Sustain After a Greensburg Auto Accident
- Statute of Limitations for Greensburg Car Accident Lawsuits
In the aftermath of a motor vehicle crash, you may be left feeling overwhelmed as you deal with physical injuries and financial losses. If you were injured because of another party’s negligent actions, they may owe you compensation.
Your Greensburg car accident lawyer at Berger and Green can analyze the details of your accident to establish liability and build a powerful case against those responsible. With our firm handling your case, you can avoid working through the complex legal process alone.
How Our Car Accident Attorney Can Help Your Greensburg Case
Our Greensburg personal injury lawyers at Berger and Green will advocate for your fair financial recovery after a car accident. The legal process can be overwhelming when you are still dealing with the severe implications of your injuries.
However, when you have our firm working for you, you will not need to worry about any of these legal details. Instead, we handle everything on your behalf so you can devote your time to healing and living your life as stress-free as possible. Here are some of the most important responsibilities we take on after you hire us to fight for your rights:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into how your car accident occurred
- Obtaining valuable evidence we can use to prove the defendant’s negligence and liability for your damages
- Assessing your damages at length to ensure we have accounted for every loss
- Filing an insurance claim and negotiating with insurers to secure a fair car accident settlement
- Bringing your car accident case to court if the at-fault party refuses to settle outside of court
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accident lawyer serving Greensburg, call 412-661-1400
When To Take Legal Action After a Greensburg Car Accident
You can typically file an insurance claim or file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver after a car accident in Greensburg. However, before you decide to take action, you may want some reassurance that you have met the criteria needed to pursue a car accident case. These include:
- Your injuries must have had a significant impact on your life
- Another party was responsible for causing the accident and your injuries
We understand that proving these details may be challenging. Our firm will take steps to prove the at-fault party’s negligence and the value of your case. If someone else contributed to your accident, they should be required to compensate you for their recklessness.
Greensburg Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Car Accident Victims in Greensburg Deserve Fair Compensation
If someone else is responsible for causing your car accident injuries, there is no reason why you should be stuck handling the financial consequences on your own. The liable party can be ordered to cover your losses. Examples of the economic damages and non-economic damages that could be recovered include:
- Cost of your prescription medication
- Out-of-pocket medical expenses and co-pays
- Ongoing medical treatment
- Medical equipment expenses
- Lost income and employee benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Apprehension, shock, or fear
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Chronic physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
After going over the various ways you have been affected by your Greensburg car accident, your lawyer will have a better idea of how much compensation we should seek.
Proving Liability For Your Greensburg Car Accident Damages
We will need to prove that another party was the cause of your accident and injuries before you can recover compensation. We can establish liability by analyzing information such as:
The Type of Car Accident You Were Involved In
The type of car accident you were involved in will help us figure out who is to blame. For example, if your accident was caused by speeding, reckless driving, drunk driving, or distracted driving, we know that the driver who hit you could be at fault. If a mechanical defect caused the accident, we would know to evaluate parts manufacturers, technicians, and other third parties for culpability.
Evidence of the Greensburg Car Accident
We can use evidence to prove that another party injured you. Useful evidence could include:
- Photos and videos of the accident scene and your injuries
- Statements from people who witnessed the crash
- The police report
- Your medical records and statements from your doctor
- The at-fault driver’s cell phone data
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Types of Injuries You Could Sustain After a Greensburg Auto Accident
The type of injury you sustained is important because we need to understand how the injury impacted your life to calculate the total value of your case. We will need to speak with your friends and family, review medical records, and introduce personal journal entries to prove how severely your life has been affected by your injuries.
Injuries you may be able to sue for after a car accident include:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Facial injuries
Statute of Limitations for Greensburg Car Accident Lawsuits
You generally have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit after a car accident in Greensburg. This is outlined in the statute of limitations, or Pa. C.S.A. § 5524. If you lost a loved one to a car accident, you could file a wrongful death lawsuit or a survival claim. A lawyer from our firm can explain who can file a wrongful death case and the deadlines that apply to these cases.
Don’t wait to get started on your case. If your legal team has enough time, they can collect time-sensitive evidence and speak to witnesses before any information is forgotten.
Get Help From a Greensburg Car Accident Attorney Today
Do not let your car accident injuries alter the course of your life forever. You can take steps to recover the funds you will need to manage the aftermath of the accident. Reach out to Berger and Green to find out more about working with our Greensburg car accident lawyer.
We offer free initial consultations, so you can speak with a member of our team free of charge. Contact our team today to discuss the details of your case.