After a collision with a large vehicle like a semi-truck, accident victims often suffer more severe injuries and financial consequences. Medical bills and expenses can add up quickly, especially if you’re out of work while recovering from your injuries. Yet, you shouldn’t have to bear these burdens on your own. Our accident attorneys can pursue compensation on your behalf. We want to help you regain financial stability so you can move forward with life after the accident.
As your legal representatives, we will handle the legal process from beginning to end. For you to focus on your recovery, our Franklin Park truck accident lawyer will file your case, meet your deadlines and requirements, and negotiate for your compensation. If litigation is the best path for your financial recovery, we will initiate court proceedings and represent you in front of the judge or jury. With Berger and Green fighting for your recovery, you can enjoy peace of mind in your pursuit of recovery.
Why Choose Berger and Green for Your Truck Accident Lawyers?
After suffering an injury or loss, it’s important to have someone you can trust looking out for your interests. At Berger and Green, we hope to prove worthy of that trust. Here are some of the services we provide when we represent Franklin Park truck accident victims and others throughout Pennsylvania:
- Filing a claim through your insurance company
- Investigating your collision to determine the at-fault party
- Collecting evidence to prove your accident’s cause
- Demonstrating that the at-fault or liable party was negligent and, therefore, liable for your damages
- Communicating with insurers and the at-fault party during the process
- Using documentation to estimate the value of your damages and other losses
- Negotiating for the financial award you need
- Handling all the filing, deadlines, and requirements
- Representing you in court, if your case proceeds to litigation
- Protecting your rights and advising you throughout your case
Because of Pennsylvania’s “no-fault” insurance laws, collecting compensation for your accident may be complicated. Whether through your own insurance or through a lawsuit against the responsible party, we will pursue the financial award you need.
While we will collaborate with you to determine the best path forward in your truck accident case, we strive to put the least amount of stress possible on your shoulders. This means that we take the lead on your case. When you have questions and concerns or need updates on our progress, we will be transparent about answers and status changes.
For a free legal consultation with a Truck Accident lawyer serving Franklin Park, call 412-661-1400
Damages You Could Recover as a Truck Accident Victim in Franklin Park, PA
Serious accidents cause significant losses. These losses are referred to as damages, and your attorney can include them in your demands for compensation.
Here are examples of damages we may be able to claim in your case:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost income and benefits
- Diminished earning potential
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Physical impairment
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental distress
- Property damage
Each injury case is different. You may have unique losses from those listed here. After a thorough case evaluation, we can discuss what losses you may be entitled to claim and estimate their value as a starting point in our negotiations.
Franklin Park Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
How We Prove Liability in Large Truck Accident Cases in Franklin Park, PA
Pennsylvania is one of a few states with a no-fault insurance law. Because of this, most accident victims will pursue compensation through their insurance policy; however, it may be possible in your case to pursue additional compensation through a civil lawsuit. In these cases, it will be essential to prove that the person who caused your accident was negligent. To prove that negligence occurred, your Franklin Park personal injury lawyer must show:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care. If the responsible party was the truck driver, this is easy to establish. All motorists have a duty of care to others on the road to drive safely.
- The at-fault party breached that duty of care. For example, the truck driver committed a traffic violation, such as speeding in low-visibility conditions.
- Because of this breach of duty, the at-fault party caused a collision in Franklin Park.
- You suffered injuries and other losses as a result of this accident.
Our team will use the evidence we collect to meet these criteria. We may also use evidence like expert testimony, witness statements, police records, and photo evidence to support your case.
We Make a Difference for Injured Accident Victims in Pennsylvania
“I was laid up in the hospital at that time my brother was the one that actually gave me the phone number for Berger and Green from the TV. I was in a head-on collision, another vehicle decided to make a left-hand-turn in front of me at a red light and which I just slammed in to him.” – Richard
“I was very prepared by the law firm, Bill talked me though all of the things that were going to occur, the events that would be happening during the court hearing. It was just exactly how he had said it was going to be. I would absolutely refer Berger and Green. They worked very hard for me and my family.” – Maxine
We know that securing a financial award is important for your future financial and personal health, but we are also aware of how victims of loss and serious accidents seek justice through our knowledge and expertise. We aim to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients, not just through the fight for your compensation but through our fight for truth and justice against negligent parties.
Call Berger and Green Today for Help From a Franklin Park Truck Accident Lawyer Today
The Franklin Park truck accident lawyers at Berger and Green are ready to fight for your financial recovery. As your legal representatives, we aim to take the stress out of filing your case, so you can focus on your priorities.
Call us today for a free consultation. If we take your case, we can start working for you right away without any upfront costs or fees. We recover compensation only if we win your case.