- Working With Our Fox Chapel Personal Injury Law Firm
- How We Help Fox Chapel Car Accident Victims
- Financial Recovery After a Car Accident
- A Car Accident Lawyer Serving Fox Chapel Can Help You Determine Fault
- Statute of Limitations in Fox Chapel, PA
- Call a Fox Chapel Accident Lawyer at Berger and Green
If you’ve suffered injuries in a car accident in Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania due to someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t have to shoulder the burden alone. The at-fault party should take care of the financial costs of your injuries. Berger and Green can help. A Fox Chapel car accident lawyer at our law firm is available to take on your case.
We’ll work hard to recover the compensation you deserve from the liable party, so you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery. You can discuss the details of your car crash with a member of our legal team during a free consultation.
Working With Our Fox Chapel Personal Injury Law Firm
Our car accident lawyers serving Fox Chapel, PA approach each case with a client-first outlook. When you come to us with your injuries and legal concerns, we dedicate the time to understanding your case and providing solutions that best suit your unique circumstances.
Our injury firm takes pride in serving clients during their hour of need. With our years of experience fighting for the injured and disabled in Pennsylvania, we believe we’re the right ones for the job. When you work with Berger and Green, you benefit from our:
- More than 40 years of legal experience fighting for injury victims all over Pennsylvania
- Strong, compassionate advocacy from attorneys who are committed to achieving results
- Dedication to providing personalized support, as we champion open and consistent communication about your case
- Free consultations and the flexibility to meet you whether you are at home or in the hospital.
- Contingency pricing structure, guaranteeing no fees unless we win your car accident case
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Fox Chapel, call 412-661-1400
How We Help Fox Chapel Car Accident Victims
We know it’s difficult to handle a car accident claim on your own, especially when battling serious injuries like fractured bones, internal injuries, and even soft tissue damage. Our Fox Chapel injury lawyers can take it from here. Whether you’ve already initiated a claim for compensation or you’re gearing up to file an insurance claim, our car accident attorneys are equipped to handle your case. Our job is to provide vigorous representation at every stage of your car accident claim.
Here’s how we do that:
- We communicate with the insurance companies, defendants, and many other parties that affect your Fox Chapel auto accident claim
- We investigate the cause of the collision, searching for evidence of negligence from the at-fault party or any other contributor
- We retrieve medical documentation and financial proof of your losses and injuries along with expert testimony to build your case and determine the value of your damages
- We negotiate with the insurer or other liable parties to obtain an appropriate settlement
- We take your case to court, filing a lawsuit against the at-fault party if we are unable to reach a satisfactory settlement agreement
Fox Chapel Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Financial Recovery After a Car Accident
Our Fox Chapel car accident attorneys understand what’s at stake when you come to us. Car crash injuries may lead to mounting medical expenses and time off from your job or business. These unexpected disruptions threaten your financial stability. In addition, your ability to show up for the ones you love is significantly hindered when you’re not physically well. There may also be emotional challenges you contend with in the wake of the collision.
Types of Damages
Pennsylvania allows car accident victims to recover damages for their economic and non-economic losses in a personal injury claim. Non-economic losses are often called pain and suffering and they include the physical trauma as well as the mental anguish you experience. An accident lawyer serving Fox Chapel can help you recover compensation for:
- Present and future medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Vehicle Damage (including repairs and diminished value)
- Transportation costs
- Lost income and earning ability
- Physical anguish, such as pain or severe injuries
- Mental anguish, such as depression, PTSD, lost sleep, or fear
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of activities
In a wrongful death, your family may be able to recover:
- Lost income
- Final arrangement expenses
- Funds for end-of-life medical care
- Emotional pain and suffering
Your damages will vary based on the circumstances of your case. A car accident attorney on our team can provide a specific list of losses you may recover once we have assessed your claim and gathered pertinent documentation.We will also help you determine the amount of compensation your case is worth, so we can demand a fair payout from the insurance company.
A Car Accident Lawyer Serving Fox Chapel Can Help You Determine Fault
Determining the at-fault party is crucial to your claim because it allows us to pursue the liable party. In most cases, this is the insurance company of the driver who hit you. Where the other driver has clearly violated the law, such as running a stop sign, proving fault and liability is relatively simple.
In other cases, where the law is not overtly broken, we may need to investigate to identify the driver’s act of negligence. For instance, if the driver was distracted or improperly completed a turn, we would need to collect additional information. To prove negligence, we may gather evidence, such as:
- Crash reports
- Traffic camera video
- Nearby surveillance footage, dash camera footage, or cell phone recordings
- Driver history
- Witness statements
- Photos of the car wreck
- Crash reconstruction report
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Statute of Limitations in Fox Chapel, PA
Pennsylvania generally gives injury victims two years to file a lawsuit against the party responsible. As you’re considering filing a claim for damages after your car accident, it’s important that you remember the legal deadline. Working through the full range of your medical treatment as well as adequately preparing a case for trial requires time. A failure to file your claim in court before the deadline expires may ultimately result in losing your legal right to compensation.
Contacting an attorney right away is in your best interest. An auto accident lawyer at our firm serving Fox Chapel can explain your specific deadline, inform you of any exceptions, and advise you of the merits of your case.
Call a Fox Chapel Accident Lawyer at Berger and Green
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident, reach out to Berger and Green. Our Fox Chapel car accident lawyer can demand the compensation you deserve from the liable party. You don’t have to work through your claim alone. Call us today for a free consultation.