- Our Coraopolis Truck Accident Lawyers Are Here for You
- How Much Is Your Coraopolis Car Accident Case Worth?
- When to Sue for a Truck Accident in Coraopolis
- Proving the At-Fault Party’s Liability and Negligence After a Coraopolis Truck Collision
- Types of Truck Accidents in Coraopolis
- Call Our Coraopolis Truck Accident Team for Help With Your Case Today
When truck collisions occur, the injuries victims sustain can be life-threatening. Big rigs are significantly larger than other vehicles on the roadways. Most vehicles that encounter these trucks are likely to suffer severe injuries, vehicle damage, and substantial financial losses.
If you’ve been involved in a collision with a truck, you may have the right to compensation if we can show someone else is to blame for causing the accident. With help from a Coraopolis truck accident lawyer at Berger and Green, you can heal from your injuries while we focus on bringing the at-fault party to justice.
Our Coraopolis Truck Accident Lawyers Are Here for You
Our Coraopolis personal injury attorneys at Berger and Green are a top choice when you are looking for an attorney to take on your case. It is not enough to hire a lawyer who claims they will help you through these tough times. What you need is an attorney who will handle all the legal aspects involved in your case, including:
- Negotiating for a fair settlement
- Answering all your legal questions
- Offering you guidance and advising you on your next steps in the legal process
- Filing an insurance claim or lawsuit on your behalf
Our firm will be here for you every step of the way. When you have questions, you will not have to hesitate to contact our team for answers. We will communicate with you regularly and help you feel confident in your decision to make the at-fault party pay.
For a free legal consultation with a Truck Accident lawyer serving Coraopolis, call 412-661-1400
How Much Is Your Coraopolis Car Accident Case Worth?
It can be difficult to calculate the value of your case, however, you should not be stuck covering your medical expenses and accident-related losses on your own. Your lawyer from Berger and Green will determine the value of your case for you. There are many types of economic and non-economic damages that you could recover in a truck accident case.
Some examples of the economic losses that may be recovered include:
- The cost of repairing your vehicle
- The cost of replacing your totaled vehicle
- The diminished value of your vehicle
- Every medical expense, both current and ongoing
- The costs of household maintenance and upkeep
- The costs of childcare expenses
There are also non-economic damages, or non-financial losses, that you could be paid compensation for. Examples of these non-economic damages include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of love and companionship
- Loss of support and society
- Loss of guidance, protection, and comfort
- Loss of an intimate spousal relationship
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
These are just a few examples of damages that could be paid out following a truck accident in Coraopolis. You can find out more about how much your claim could be worth once your attorney has had the opportunity to go over your damages with you in detail.
Coraopolis Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
When to Sue for a Truck Accident in Coraopolis
You do not have long to sue for a truck accident in Coraopolis, PA. In general, you have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit according to Pa. C.S.A. § 5524.
You may decide to file a wrongful death lawsuit or survivor claim if you lost a loved one in a truck accident. You typically have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit, beginning on the day your loved one passed away. The statute of limitations for survival claims begins on the date of injury.
Your attorney can explain more about when you should file your lawsuit. It’s best to get started on your case early to avoid missing your opportunity to recover compensation.
Proving the At-Fault Party’s Liability and Negligence After a Coraopolis Truck Collision
Your lawyer will need to prove the other party’s liability before you can recover compensation. Your lawyer will analyze your case to determine how the accident occurred. For example, if the truck driver in your case was accused of drunk driving, your lawyer would know to obtain copies of the trucker’s chemical blood alcohol test results to prove their blood alcohol levels were above the legal limit.
Other types of evidence that could be used to prove liability in a Coraopolis truck accident case include:
- Reports from accident reconstructionists
- Police and accident reports
- The truck driver’s cell phone records
- Data obtained from the commercial truck’s black box
- The trucking company’s employment records
- The trucking company’s safety inspection and maintenance logs
- The trucking company’s training guides and procedures
- Statements from other trucking company employees
- Witness and bystander statements
- Testimony from expert witnesses
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Types of Truck Accidents in Coraopolis
The type of collision you were involved in will give your lawyer a better understanding of the different parties who could share liability for your damages.
For example, if your truck accident was caused by a rollover accident, we may examine the vehicle manufacturer for liability. If you were injured in an accident caused by fatigued driving, we would know to analyze the truck driver’s negligence in your case. Other types of truck accidents that are seen in Coraopolis include:
- Highway truck accidents
- Underride accidents
- Lost load truck accidents
- Sideswipe truck accidents
- T-bone truck accidents
- Head-on truck accidents
- Rear-end collision truck accidents
Call Our Coraopolis Truck Accident Team for Help With Your Case Today
Your truck accident injuries may be consuming your life. However, you should be able to move forward without financial distress. A Coraopolis truck accident lawyer at Berger and Green can go over the details of your case to ensure we are fighting for every loss you suffered. We can hold all parties who contributed to your accident accountable for their negligence.
Are you ready to fight for the compensation you deserve? If so, reach out to us for your no-cost, risk-free consultation today.