If you were in a collision with a large truck, you are likely suffering serious physical and financial effects. While you’re out of work, medical bills pile up and your personal obligations fall by the wayside; yet, you shouldn’t be responsible for these negative consequences. Our attorneys can fight to ensure the at-fault party pays instead.
A Clairton truck accident lawyer from Berger and Green can handle your case. Our firm offers more than 40 years of experience, and we’ll rely on our roster of attorneys to fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
What Damages Should a Truck Accident Victim in Clairton Seek?
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes that 68% of truck accident deaths affect passenger vehicle occupants. This indicates that when a truck weighing as much as 30 times your vehicle hits you, the risk of serious injury is great.
The team at Berger and Green is ready to seek compensation for one or more serious injuries, which cause:
Even if a truck accident is not fatal, it may cause victims to become permanently disabled. If you have a disabling injury, you may have to:
- Purchase medical equipment
- Add ramps, handrails, and other additions to your home
- Move to a disability-friendly residence
- Purchase a vehicle that accommodates your disability
These are merely some of the financial costs associated with a disability. The non-economic cost may be even more significant. A lawyer from Berger and Green serving Clairton will calculate the cost of any disabling injuries you have suffered.
Injuries suffered in a truck accident may require ambulance transport, emergency care, surgery, and hospitalization. Even once you’re discharged from the hospital, you may face medical bills for:
- Specialist visits
- Medical imaging
- Other medical goods and services
We’ll include all of your accident-related medical expenses in your lawsuit or insurance claim.
Pain and Suffering
Injuries and wrongful deaths from truck accidents in Clairton can cause extensive pain and suffering, including:
- Physical pain
- Emotional distress
- Loss of physical and cognitive abilities
- Lost quality of life
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Pennsylvania allows attorneys to seek compensation for their clients’ pain and suffering, and we’ll do that for you.
Lost Income and Other Professional Harm
You may lose income, earning power, benefits, potential bonuses and promotions, and have other professional damages because of your truck accident.
If your vehicle, motorcycle, cell phone, or other property was damaged during the truck accident in Clairton, Berger and Green will work to recover the cost of repairing or replacing your property.
Loss of a Loved One
If you have lost a loved one from injuries they suffered in a Clairton truck accident, we can handle your wrongful death lawsuit or survival action. A lawyer from Berger and Green will handle every detail of your case, ensuring that you can focus on your health and recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Clairton, call 412-661-1400
Why Choose a Truck Accident Lawyer from Berger and Green?
Truck accident cases often involve substantial compensation, as these accidents have the capacity to cause life-changing injuries and wrongful deaths. Hire a law firm with relevant experience, ample financial resources, and a reliable track record for success to pursue the compensation you need for the long-term effects of your collision.
With Berger and Green, you are choosing a law firm that:
- Has successfully represented many truck accident victims: Because truck accident cases are one of our leading practice areas, we have won settlements and verdicts for many truck accident victims. These proven results may reinforce your choice to hire Berger and Green.
- Will put our entire financial might behind your case: As an established firm, we have the resources for handling truck accident cases. Whether we are reconstructing your accident, finding experts to testify, or taking other steps that may help us win your case, the cost will never come out of your pocket.
- Works closely with clients: Our firm prioritizes the client. We’ll give you frequent updates, provide your attorney’s phone number, and aim to honor any specific requests you have of us.
The client-lawyer relationship is important to a case’s outcome, so choose the law firm that will put you first: Berger and Green.
Client Testimonials for Berger and Green
Our former clients have left reviews that show prospective clients, including you, what they can expect from Berger and Green:
- “It will never give me back what I lost but it was something…it’s kind of like something that made you feel there is some justice in the world. Berger Green, you know, they’re the best” – Helene
- “I couldn’t have done this alone. I was mentally, physically unable to deal with all this. They here at Berger and Green removed all the stress, all the anxiety off of my shoulders and the burden. Taking the paperwork, taking my copays and addressing everything.” – Ron
We aim to deliver an excellent client experience for Pennsylvania residents, which includes getting the compensation you deserve for your truck accident in Clairton.
Clairton Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Services a Truck Accident Lawyer from Berger and Green Will Provide
The team at Berger and Green will:
- File a letter to preserve evidence: We can file a spoliation letter, which demands that a trucking company preserve any evidence that we might use in your case.
- Gather any other evidence that may support your claims: We will get video footage, witness accounts, and any other evidence that serves your lawsuit or claim.
- Establish liability for your truck accident in Clairton: Upon gathering all evidence and witness accounts, we’ll identify those liable for your damages. A trucking company may be among the liable parties.
- Negotiate a settlement: Berger and Green will represent you in settlement negotiations, as these are critical events in a truck accident case. Our attorneys will fight to secure the compensation you deserve.
- Take your case to court if necessary: Trial is an option in every case we handle. If it is the right option for you, your attorney will represent you in court.
We’ll also protect you during the legal process. Let Berger and Green handle every detail of your case, freeing you to focus on other responsibilities.
Click to contact our Clarion, PA Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Berger and Green Today for a Free Consultation About Your Accident Case
A Clairton truck accident lawyer from Berger and Green will demand the money you deserve from a trucking company or other liable party. From start to finish, we’ll complete every step that your case requires.
Call Berger and Green today for your free consultation.
Call or text 412-661-1400 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form