A car accident is a significant event that can lead to serious physical injuries and property damage. The costs of recovering from the accident should be covered by the driver whose negligence caused the accident. On your own, it can be difficult to know where to start when seeking compensation for damages. Our Carnegie car accident lawyer can help you deal with the at-fault driver and their insurance company.
Our familiarity with state and local law at Berger and Green means we know how to build solid personal injury cases. We will obtain a copy of your police report and conduct our investigation into the cause of your accident. Our team will prove the negligence that leads to compensation. We also handle all communication and negotiation with the insurance company and file your potential lawsuit on time.
How Our Car Accident Lawyers Represent Injured Clients in Carnegie
Pennsylvania allows you to pursue compensation when the other involved driver in your accident was negligent. When our car accident law firm takes on your case, we review the details of your accident at no cost. We also explain how to prove you are not at fault in a car accident.
Our handling of your case includes the following:
- Obtain copies of all accident-related medical bills
- Obtain financial records that prove your lost income
- Collect estimates on repairing or replacing your car
- Locate and interview anyone who witnessed the accident
- Collect supporting photos and videos of the accident
Leave the insurance company to us so you can focus on getting better. We will handle every aspect of your car accident case, including all communication and negotiation.
Our Investigation Will Uncover the At-Fault Driver’s Financial Liability
Proving negligence and liability is the basis of your personal injury case. Negligence can include running a stop sign or driving while distracted or intoxicated. The legal components that prove negligence include:
- Duty of care – the at-fault driver’s responsibility to drive safely
- Breach of duty – their failure to obey the rules of the road
- Causation – proving their actions caused your accident and injuries
- Damages – proving the accident had financial consequences
Our legal team will gather the evidence that proves the cause and subsequent costs of the accident.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Carnegie, call 412-661-1400
Get Compensation for Your Car Accident Injuries and Related Expenses
Our car accident lawyer serving Carnegie can create a detailed list of your recoverable damages. On your behalf, we will request compensation for the following:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
When assigning a value to your case, we ensure no valid expenses are overlooked or omitted. Our goal is to secure the best possible outcome for you.
Berger and Green Will Build A Strong Evidence File
Most car accident cases are settled out of court based on the weight of the evidence against the at-fault driver. The case file we build for you will contain the following evidence:
- Car accident report
- Witness statements
- Photos and videos
- Medical records
This evidence will prove the cause of the accident. Your file will also contain evidence that proves its resulting costs. Your medical records will prove both. We collect your paycheck stubs, receipts for repairing your car, and estimates for replacing it to prove costs.
Our Car Accident Practice Areas
Our law firm is passionate about recovering damages for injury victims. We support people injured in the following types of car accidents:
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Multi-vehicle collisions
- Ridesharing accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Dangerous highway accidents
- Left turn accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Parking lot accidents
- Side-impact collisions
- Fatal car accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-on collisions accidents
- Uninsured motorist accidents
We will help you hold the at-fault driver responsible and work hard to recover the compensation you need and deserve. Whether you were injured in a minor fender bender or a more serious accident, our Carnegie car accident attorney is on your side.
Carnegie Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 412-661-1400
Compliance with the Statute of Limitations in Pennsylvania
When a car accident happens in Carnegie, filing a lawsuit is subject to the state’s filing deadline. In Pennsylvania, you generally have two years from the accident date to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Pa. C.S.A. § 5524.
If a family member was fatally injured in the accident, your family could be entitled to wrongful death compensation. The statute of limitations in wrongful death compensation is two years from their demise, even if it differs from the accident date. With enough notice from you, our law firm will ensure the appropriate filing deadline is met.
Reviews and Testimonials From Previous Clients
Testimonials from clients we helped in the past can tell you what it means to work with our client-focused legal team. For example, when previous clients review our law firm, they say:
- Cathy Haney: My husband was in a horrific car accident! It was a horrible and confusing period for us! I chose…Berger and Green to represent [us]. I couldn’t have made a better choice…They treated us with respect, kindness, and compassion…I would highly recommend Berger and Green!!!
- Sean Nichols: I would like to express my extreme gratitude for helping me and my family with my case. I appreciate Bill Kenny and his staff for getting the job well done. I will continue to recommend Berger and Green to family & friends as needed. 1,000 times thank you!!!
Every client we represent is a priority for our team. We work hard to ensure you get the attention to detail and support you need.
Call Our Carnegie Car Accident Attorney to Discuss Your Case Today
Were you or someone you love injured in a car accident in Carnegie? Our car accident lawyer will help you fight for compensation. We will investigate your accident and negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement. At Berger and Green, we never stop fighting for you.
Contact our office for a free review of your car accident case today.